Amish Traditional Mission Flat Panel Kitchen Island
Ask us a Question
Amish Traditional Mission Flat Panel Island with Drawer and Two Doors
Our Amish Traditional Flat Panel Island offers a classic look that will bring beauty to your kitchen. Handcrafted by Amish craftsmen right here in America, this piece is made with the superb craftsmanship that the Amish are known for.
Explore Your Options
One adjustable shelf comes standard inside this versatile piece. Above, you can view the option of adding 2 sliding shelves for extra convenience. A 3-tier pullout shelf is also a possibility, which makes for excellent storage at your fingertips. Be sure to scroll down in order to view all of your options!
This piece is pictured above with an oak butcher block top which we love for easy meal preparation. Not only is this piece a great substitute for pulling out a cutting board, it also offers a solid place to enjoy casual dining after a quick cleanup. Check out our wide array of bar stools for the perfect piece to pull up to this beauty.
Feel free to give us a call in order to discuss any questions that you may have: 866-272-6773. We are here to help!
Width: 32 1/2"
Height: 34 1/2"
Quarter Sawn White Oak
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
100% Solid Hardwood Construction
Made in America
1 Adjustable Shelf inside Cabinet Doors
One Large Drawer
Mission Style Flat Panels
Full Extension Drawer Slides
36-qt Trash Bin Tiltout
Double 21-qt Trash Bin Slideout
3-Tier Pullout Shelf
Sliding Shelves with Full Extension Slides
Top Style and Size
*Rustic Woods are available with open knots that are not filled or knots that are filled with an epoxy. See the example in the photo gallery.
Choosing Kitchen Island Top:
1) All Kitchen Islands are sold without tops.
2) If the Island is not to be used with Bar Stools then a 2" top overhang is recommended.
3) If the Island is to be to used with Bar Stools then anywhere from 7" to 10" is our recommended top overhang for Bar Stools.
4) Do you want the overhang on one side, two sides or three sides?
5) Custom island tops and base are available by calling to order with our Amish furniture specialists at 1-866-272-6773.
Note: If a kitchen island top is ordered then the base and top will ship unassembled.
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options