Amish Traditional Raised Panel Kitchen Island
Ask us a Question
Amish Traditional Raised Panel Island with Five Drawers and Two Doors
Our Amish Traditional Raised Panel Island is your new kitchen retreat. This piece will become the hub of all of the happenings in your home's most frequented space. Enjoy superbly crafted details that the Amish are experts at creating.
Put Your Spin On It
Pictured above with Almond tile top, we love the versatile look this piece lends itself to. Whether your kitchen is brightly colored or nicely neutral, our Traditional Raised Panel Island will be the perfect fit. Customize yours with a pop of color or keep it understated.
The large amount of storage available with this piece can be seen in the front view above, and the rear photo shows how great a set of bar stools look pulled up to this island. Casual dining is a cinch with the help of handcrafted Amish furniture.
Should you have any questions about this or any of our American-made products, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our number is 866-272-6773 and we would love to speak with you!
Width: 47 1/2"
Height: 34 1/2"
Quarter Sawn White Oak
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
100% Solid Hardwood Construction
Made in America
1 Adjustable Shelf inside Cabinet Doors
Raised Panel Doors and Back
Full Extension Drawer Slides
36-qt Trash Bin Tiltout
Double 21-qt Trash Bin Slideout
3-Tier Pullout Shelf
Sliding Shelves with Full Extension Slides
Top Style and Size
*Rustic Woods are available with open knots that are not filled or knots that are filled with an epoxy. See the example in the photo gallery.
Choosing Kitchen Island Top:
1) All Kitchen Islands are sold without tops.
2) If the Island is not to be used with Bar Stools then a 2" top overhang is recommended.
3) If the Island is to be to used with Bar Stools then anywhere from 7" to 10" is our recommended top overhang for Bar Stools.
4) Do you want the overhang on one side, two sides or three sides?
5) Custom island tops and base are available by calling to order with our Amish furniture specialists at 1-866-272-6773.
Note: If a kitchen island top is ordered then the base and top will ship unassembled.
Stools are not included with island
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options