Amish Turned Leg Island with Two Doors and Three Drawers
Height: 34 1/2"
Depth: 24 1/2"
Brown Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Rustic Cherry Wood with Open Knots
Rustic Cherry Wood with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
100% Solid Hardwood Construction
Made in America
1 Adjustable Shelf, 1 Open Shelf
Full Extension Drawer Slides
3-Tier Pullout Shelf
Sliding Shelves with Full Extension Slides
Full Extension Undermount Drawer Slide with Soft Close
*Rustic Woods are available with open knots that are not filled or knots that are filled with a black epoxy. See the example in the photo gallery.
Choosing Kitchen Island Top:
1) All Kitchen Islands are sold without tops.
2) If the Island is not to be used with Bar Stools then a 2" top overhang is recommended.
3) If the Island is to be to used with Bar Stools then anywhere from 7" to 10" is our recommended top overhang for Bar Stools.
4) Do you want the overhang on one side, two sides or three sides?
5) Custom island tops and base are available by calling to order with our Amish furniture specialists at 1-866-272-6773.
Note: If a kitchen island top is ordered then the base and top will ship unassembled.
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Amish Turned Leg Kitchen Island with Two Doors and Three Drawers
If you are remodeling your kitchen then consider our Turned Leg Kitchen Island that comes with two doors and three drawers. Choose from a variety of stain and paint options or have us do a custom stain match to your kitchen counters. This kitchen island will transform your old kitchen into a new look that you will love. White, black, and cream are the hottest paint colors for our kitchen islands, but green, blue, and red continue to be popular choices. Whether you are looking to add a pop of color, or keep things neutral, we've got you covered!
Imagine the Possibilities
This piece is shown above in various attractive options, including a beautiful piece that is painted in OV-500-O Buttermilk and finished with optional Diamond legs. We love the TT-930R Almond tile top that is framed in a Black Edge Band. As you can see, every inch of our Amish Turned Leg Kitchen Island is customizable to your taste.
DutchCrafters American made kitchen islands are sure to become the hub and focal point of your home.
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.