Amish Turned Leg Kitchen Island with Wastebasket Tilt Out
Amish Turned Leg Kitchen Island with Waste Basket Tilt Out
Our pristine Amish Turned Leg Kitchen Island is shown above with a Maple Butcher Block Top for easy meal preparation. No need to pull out a cutting board when you have one as the centerpiece of your kitchen. Cleanup is made simple with its tilt out waste basket that allows you to brush unwanted debris away immediately. Just wipe clean and your island is back to being the perfect casual dining spot.
The superb construction of this Turned Leg Kitchen Island will make for an essential spot in your everyday routine. This piece will become the anchor of your space with its superbly solid construction. Pictured in Hickory with Estate legs, this kitchen island can be ordered in our wide variety of wood and stain options.
Included are 2 adjustable shelves as well as 2 drawers. Three doors are featured on this piece, with 1 accommodating the waste basket that comes with this piece. Be sure to scroll down in order to view all of the various choices available to you.
Should any questions come up, we would be more than happy to answer them. Please feel free to give us a call at 941-867-2233.
Height: 34 1/2" or 40 1/2"
Depth: 24 1/2"
Quarter Sawn White Oak
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
100% Solid Hardwood Construction
Made in America
2 Adjustable Shelves
Full Extension Drawer Slides
36-qt Trash Bin Tiltout behind Right Door
Double 21-qt Trash Bin Slideout
3-Tier Pullout Shelf
Sliding Shelves with Full Extension Slides
Top Style and Size
Full Extension Undermount Drawer Slide with Soft Close
Side Mount Full Extension Soft Close Slides
*Rustic Woods are available with open knots that are not filled or knots that are filled with an epoxy. See the example in the photo gallery.
Choosing Kitchen Island Top:
1) All Kitchen Islands are sold without tops.
2) If the Island is not to be used with Bar Stools then a 2" top overhang is recommended.
3) If the Island is to be to used with Bar Stools then anywhere from 7" to 10" is our recommended top overhang for Bar Stools.
4) Do you want the overhang on one side, two sides or three sides?
5) Custom island tops and base are available by calling to order with our Amish furniture specialists at 1-941-867-2233.
Note: If a kitchen island top is ordered then the base and top will ship unassembled.
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and supply chain disruptions, this product may take longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options