Amish 72" Vintage Hutch Closed Deck
Ask us a Question
Amish 72" Vintage Hutch
The traditional look of this Amish 72" Vintage Hutch will give your home a sophisticated charm that transforms the room and takes you back to a different time period where everything was built by hand with pride and an attention to detail that produced high quality and durable furniture that could last for generations. This solid wood hutch is built with that same dedication to handmade and meticulously detailed furniture. The expert Amish craftsmen that build these pieces of handmade furniture do it with old world carpentry techniques and the goal of producing heirloom quality solid wood furniture that their customers will cherish and pass down through their family for generations.
The glass doors on the top section of the hutch offer a stunning presentation of your fine china, crystal stemware , or other valuable items to be showcased with pride. The staggered design of these glass doors creates depth to the piece and contributes to the vintage look. Store your everyday dining essentials inside the many cabinet doors and pullout drawers for a variety of storage options.
Keep the same Vintage style but change up the design of your hutch by selecting a few custom options that allow you to customize it a bit to fit your specific style or dining decor requirements.
- Back Type - Choose either the standard mirror back that creates depth to the shelves, a solid shiplap back for a strong solid frame, or the plain wood back for a lighter more simple back type.
- Deck Type - Keep the standard closed deck design or have it built with an open deck in the middle for more deck space.
- Drawer Slides - Upgrade from the standard side mount slides to the soft close under mount drawer slides so they are out of site underneath the drawer and for a nice soft close so there is no more loud drawers slamming shut or smashed fingers.
- Center Drawers - Instead of the standard four cabinet doors across the bottom and four drawers above them, we offer the option to have the center two doors replaced with four larger pull out drawers down the center to provide a stylish design that will help to organize your dining essentials.
- Glass Shelf - Add an additional glass shelf for more display options.
- Hardware - Choose from our large selection of knobs and handles to provide a unique look with your custom hardware.
- Shelf in Base - Instead of the standard fixed shelf in the base, have an adjustable shelf installed to provide you with more storage options and to allow you to take the shelf out completely for the ability to store larger items in the bottom cabinet.
- Sides Style - The standard hutch design has bevel glass sides for a larger viewing area. We offer the option to have the sides built in solid wood for a strong durable look and feel, or to be able to put your hutch against a wall without having glass sides where you don't need them.
- Top Drawer - Have a top drawer added to your hutch for even more storage space
- Wood Type - Choose from a dozen premium North American hardwoods to match your custom hutch to other wooden furniture in your home, or to have it fit your personal style or decor preferences.
- Finish - Complete your ordering process by choosing a finish type that will look good with the wood type and give your hutch a distinct look.
This American made piece of Amish carpentry is an authentic piece of craftsmanship that will last for generations. The customization you choose to have your hutch made with will make it a unique one-of-a-kind piece, handcrafted to your exact specifications. This will be a treasured heirloom quality hutch that you will cherish for a lifetime and be proud to have as part of your home furniture collection!
For additional information on this stunning Amish 72" Vintage Hutch, contact one of our expert Amish furniture specialists.
Call toll free today! 1-866-272-6773
Brown Maple Wood
Rustic Cherry Wood with Open Knots Not Filled*
Rustic Cherry Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy*
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood with Open Knots Not Filled*
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy*
1/2" Overlay doors
Bevel glass doors & sides
6- Adj. glass shelves with plate groove in top
Fixed shelf in base
Full extension side mount slides
4 drawer / 4 door
Dovetail drawer boxes
Plain wood back
Solid shiplap back
Full extension soft close undermount slides
Open & closed deck
Extra glass shelf
Solid wood sides
Adjustable shelf in base
Drawers in center of base
Hardware: 728-AE, 152-AE(Shown)
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options