Amish Wasilla Dining Table with Live Edge
Ask us a Question
Amish Wasilla Table with Live Edge
Amish made in Indiana, the Amish Wasilla Table with Live Edge has a gorgeous trestle base and features a live edge top. Live edge can go rustic or blend beautifully in more modern collections. The Wasilla is available in six sizes to best fit your space as well as twelve solid wood options to best match your decor.
Live Edge Furniture
Furniture with a live edge features the wood just below the bark. It's rich and full of character with a natural, inviting look. It's raw, rustic, warm and unique.
- Pick from six sizes
- Choice of wood and finish
- Live edge top
- Makes a gorgeous match with the Wasilla Dining Bench
- Amish made in Indiana
About Our Amish Furniture
DutchCrafters CEO Jim Miller grew up around the Amish. He and his wife, DutchCrafters Vice President Linse Miller knew the quality of Amish furniture. They traveled Amish country extensively and decided to find a way to connect people to the beauty and quality of Amish furniture so they started DutchCrafters. This gorgeous dining table will stay in your family as an heirloom and that's what Jim and Linse wish to offer. This Wasilla table is made in Northern Indiana by the Amish.
Thank you for taking time to spend with us. We can customize our dining tables and other Amish furniture to meet your needs. Please email or call us with any questions.
Table Top Thickness: 1 3/8"
48" x 72"
48" x 84"
48" x 96"
48" x 108"
48" x 120"
Brown Maple (Standard)
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
Live Edge with 1 3/8" Solid Top
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options