Amish West Lake Mission Bench with Back
Ask us a Question
Amish West Lake Mission Bench
The elegant simplicity of mission style furniture is highlighted with small details that enhance its appeal in our Amish West Lake Mission Bench. Delicate beading lines the top rail of this solid wood bench, while the gently waved slats ensure a comfortable seat. Beautiful in your foyer, hallway or as additional dining room seating, this handcrafted bench is the finest mission furniture for your home collection. The West Lake is shown here in quarter sawn white oak wood with Michael's cherry stain. Quarter sawn white oak wood is a popular choice for mission furniture, lending strength and an attractive texture to the wood.
The West Lake Your Way
Customizations are at your fingertips for this mission bench. Consider the following to best match your decor:
- Two custom sizes to fit your space, the West Lake is offered in a 36" or 48" length
- Your choice of premium solid wood with rustic woods also available
- Pick from a variety of stain options with samples to help you decide
- We offer a variety of distressing options should you prefer an antique look for your custom bench
- Solid wood construction
- Amish made in America
- View the matching bar stool and dining chair options
Call today with any questions on this custom made mission bench. Our friendly team of Furniture Specialists is standing by. Toll-free 866-272-6773
36" Long Bench:
Width: 48 1/2"
Height: 41 1/2"
48" Long Bench:
Width: 55 1/2"
Height: 41 1/2"
Hard Clear Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Brown Maple Wood
Rustic Hickory with Open Knots Not Filled Wood
Rustic Hickory with Knots Filled with Epoxy Wood
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled Wood
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Epoxy Wood
Made in America
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
100% Hardwood Construction
Choice of Seating
Choice of Hardwood
Choice of Finish
Choice of Chair Glides
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shown in Quarter-sawn White Oak with Michael's Cherry Stain.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options