Amish Westfield Extending Dining Table
Ask us a Question
Amish Westfield Dining Table
Our Amish handcrafted dining room tables are designed for living and the Amish Westfield Dining Table is the perfect example of the endless possibilities we offer. This table can be expanded to fit the entire family at holidays or for the largest family reunion ever, or it can be condensed and sit beautifully in a smaller size for daily casual meals.
The Westfield has impressive shaping and detail on each of its shapely table legs that rests on an impressive platform base. It is shown here in brown maple wood with Asbury stain.
- Choose the size: Available in 54" wide and 54" deep standing 30" high, or 60" wide and 60" deep
- 14 wood options to choose from including rustic woods-samples are available to help you find the perfect wood
- Available in a solid top or add the number of extensions you need: For 54" Table: add up to 6 leaves 18" each. For 60" Table: add up to 4 leaves 18" each
- Choice of table edge style
- Choice of finish color with distressing options available for a time worn, vintage look
- Build time for this dining table is 8 to 10 weeks (Please allow additional time for shipping)
- Made in America
How Do You Like to Shop?
We have all the options for the Westfield laid out for you to pick from! Make your selections online, or if you'd like more personal assistance in customizing this table, our Amish Furniture Specialists are available by email or phone. We are happy to send samples for you to view at home, then ask away with any questions. Our team specializes in recommending the best woods and finishes for your furniture.
Thanks for Stopping By
Thank you for spending time with us today. Each table we offer is made with premium quality hardwoods that you can rely on to last. Our Amish furniture is built to be passed on, not thrown out due to wear and breakage. We can't wait for you to experience DutchCrafters Amish Furniture!
Other Sizes Available:
60 x 60
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
Wooden Extension Slides
Leaves will came without skirt as standard-skirt is optional
3/4" Roundover Edge
Waterfall Edge (Standard and Shown)
Standard Extension 12"
Available in 54" diameter and up to 6 – 18" leaves
Also available in 60" diameter and up to 4 – 18" leaves
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
Add 2 Leaf Locks
Add 3 Leaf Locks
Add 4 Leaf Locks
Add 5 Leaf Locks
Add 6 Leaf Locks
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shown in Brown Maple with Asbury stain.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options