Amish Wyndmoor Leg Table
Other Sizes Available:
42" x 66"
42" x 72"
48" x 60"
48" x 66"
48" x 72"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots
Shown in Brown Maple with FCN-3030 stain
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
Mission Edge(Standard and Shown)
3/4" Roundover Edge
Solid Top (Standard)
1-4 12" Extensions
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
Add 2 Leaf Locks
Add 3 Leaf Locks
Add 4 Leaf Locks
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Amish Wyndmoor Leg Table
Bring your family together for daily meals and activities around the Amish Wyndmoor Leg Table. This Amish dining table displays a thick tabletop supported by tapered legs that provide a clean, distinct style for your dining room.
Shown here in brown maple wood, the Wyndmoor Leg Table is handcrafted to showcase the natural beauty and character of the wood you choose. Equip your modest dining room or a grand dining hall with this Amish dining table that comes with the number of additional extensions you need to seat everyone comfortably.
For help on deciding what Amish dining table will work best for you, be sure to visit our blog for helpful tips.
About the Wood~
All of our Amish dining furniture is made here in America, by skilled Amish craftsmen. Only the best solid hardwood is selected to create your Amish dining table.
- Oak: Celebrated for its strength, durability, and beauty, oak is a heavy, strong and light colored hardwood.
- Cherry: Recognized for its strength and beauty, the darker cherry heartwood may vary from rich red to reddish-brown while the lighter sapwood is usually white with a soft yellow-brown tint.
- Brown Maple: A true American wood, brown maple displays a stain well, making it ideal for contrasting pieces
- Quarter Sawn White Oak: Displays beautiful irregular markings or flakes that are a result of the distinct way the oak log is cut
- Hard Maple: Curls and waves in the wood grain add character; a heavy, hard, strong wood with a fine uniform texture
- Walnut: Dark wood with a medium grain; an elegant wood
Call one of our Amish Furniture Specialists today at 1-866-272-6773 with any questions and be sure to review our collection of Amish dining room chairs.
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.