Asker Mirror - Keystone Collection
Depth: 1 1/2"
Clear Maple - S
Premium American Hardwoods*
Made in Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
*Lifetime Guarantee - Integrity of Workmanship gives you peace of mind. Should your furniture fail because of defective workmanship during the lifetime of the original owner, we will repair or replace it. Normal wear, misuse, alterations, commercial use, finish, and seasonal splits are excluded.
- Stained - No distressing
- Straight Paint – No distressing
- Semi Gloss Sheen Conversion Varnish - No distressing
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish - No distressing
- Keystone Antiquity Specialty Finish - Light distressing, pin holes and expert glazing to replicate a rich natural patina are among the subtle hints of graceful aging that make this lightly antiqued finish so popular.
- Keystone Vintage Specialty Finish - The techniques of our Keystone Antiquity Distressing are taken a step further with medium distressing, lightly eased edges and hand-brushed highlighting to add a century of age to the appearance.
- Keystone Legacy Specialty Finish - Our ultimate antique finish. Wear-through of the rich patina is punctuated masterfully with another level of nicks, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to give the look and feel of several centuries of robust wear.
- Keystone Weathered Specialty Finish - Available exclusively on Oak, Rustic Oak, Quarter Sawn White Oak and Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak, this finish has weathered hand-distressing featuring wire brushing, slight indentations, medium eased worn edges, random hand-carved out along edges and no wear-through. Medium hand-burnishing as well as a flat sheen is used.
- Keystone Artisan Specialty Finish - Artisan hand-distressing with medium amounts of indentations and pinholes. Heavy eased "worn" edges as well as random "hand-carve out" along edges. No wear through, medium hand-burnishing, hand-rubbed glazing and a regular semi-gloss sheen.
- Keystone Renaissance Specialty Finish - Renaissance hand-distressing with medium amounts of indentations and pinholes. Heavy eased "worn" edges with random "hand-carved out" on surface and edges. No wear through, heavy hand-burnishing, hand-rubbed glazing and a regular semi-gloss sheen.
- Keystone Hand-Hewn Specialty Finish - This package is available exclusively on the rustic woods. Medium hand-distressing, medium indentations with medium amount of pinholes, medium rasp markings, medium eased edges, medium wear-through, light hand-burnishing, hand-rubbed glazing, hand-hewn tops, hand-pegged tops and semi-gloss sheen.
- Hand-Hewn Distressing with Vintage Distressing - This package is available exclusively on rustic woods. Medium hand-distressing, medium indentations with medium amount of pinholes, medium rasp markings, medium eased edges, medium wear-through, light hand-burnishing, hand-rubbed glazing, hand-hewn tops, hand-pegged tops, hand-brushed highlighting to add a century of age to the appearance with regular semi-gloss sheen.
Dreamt up by acclaimed designers, and brought to life by one of America's finest woodcrafters, our Asker Mirror makes a wonderful accent piece - adding depth and natural beauty to any room in your home. Above your dresser or chest of drawers, or in a hallway or living room wall, you'll always have a convenient (and stylish) way to grab a passing glance and ensure you look great.
Customize the finish on our beautiful Asker Mirror to complement any decor. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty, you can count on this heirloom mirror to provide a lifetime of service, with plenty of integrity to serve generations after.
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.