Amish Austin Dining Chair
Ask us a Question
Amish Austin Dining Room Chair
A set of Amish Austin Dining Room Chairs fits both formal occasions and casual dining. These solid wood dining chairs have one wide central slat carved and curved to support you in comfort. Full of character and flowing in all the right directions, the Austin Dining Room Chairs bring heirloom quality craftsmanship to your dining room furniture collection. Pair these formal dining chairs with the Austin Amish Pedestal Table for a perfect match.
- Solid wood construction
- Variety of woods to choose from, along with stains and varnish
- Add fabric or leather upholstery to complement your home
- Choose from arm and side styles
- We offer a variety of distressing packages to create a time worn, vintage look
- Browse more of our formal furniture for other areas of your home
Please call with any questions on our Austin Amish Dining Room Chairs. They have a stylish look that puts them right at home in a formal dining room, while they also work for everyday use. We suggest a darker stain for a more dramatic look, while a light to medium stain gives them a playful air! You may also want to consider our Amish Berkshire Dining Chairs, with similar flowing lines.
Seat Height: 18"
Arm Chair Dimensions:
Width: 23 1/2"
Seat Height: 18"
Arm Height: 25 1/4"
Brown Maple Wood
Hard Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Grey Elm Wood
Rustic Cherry Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Cherry Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy
Brown Maple Wood Frame with Elm Wood Seat
Solid Hardwood Construction
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America Guaranteed
Choice of Wood Seat Style
Fabric or Leather Seat with 2" Foam Cushion
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options