Amish Austin Pedestal Dining Table
Ask us a Question
Austin Amish Single Pedestal Table
Looking for a simple, economical table for the kitchen or dining room? For a piece you know will be around for years, see our Austin Amish Pedestal Table. Choose from 36", 42" and 48" sizes. Pick your favorite wood, stain, and consider varnish. 10 wood options are available -- you're sure to find the one best suited to your home.
This Amish table is shown in brown maple wood with a Nutmeg stain, but it's extremely customizable to you and your home's needs. Get creative with the options available!
- Round or square shapes
- 3 sizes available: 36", 42", 48"
- Solid top, or add 1-2 extensions to accommodate your company
- 7 edge options, including bevel, Mission, round over, and waterfall
- 3/4" or 1" tabletop thickness
- 10 wood options, even more, stains to choose from, optional varnish
Check out our Amish Austin Slat Back Dining Chair for a simple but unique accompaniment to this pedestal table. If you need assistance with creating a dining room set, please call one of our Amish furniture specialists at 1-866-272-6773! They are happy to answer any questions.
Diameter: 36", 42" or 48"
Standard Table Top Thickness: 3/4"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Double Equalizer Slides
3/8" Roundover Edge
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
Levelers on Feet
100% Solid Hardwood
3/4" Roundover Edge
3/8" Roundover Edge (Standard and Shown)
Square or Round Shape
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
Add 2 Leaf Locks
Standard Extension 12"
Solid Top (Standard)
1-2 Leaves Available
Table Top Thickness:
1 " Thick Table Top
3/4" Thick Table Top
Shown in Brown Maple Wood with a Nutmeg Stain
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options