Backless Amish Pine Bench
Depth: 10 3/4"
Height: 17 1/2"
Eastern White Pine
Primitive Paint with Rubbed Distressed Finish (No Beating Up of the Wood)
Light Distressing with Worm Holes, Eased Edges, Wear Through and other marks to add character.
Heavy Distressing is an extensive amount of hand distressing to the furniture. There may be heavy pin holes, indentations and nicks, rasp markings and worm holes. The edges of the furniture are heavily worn. Simulated cracks are created on our heavily distressed package. You can notify your Amish furniture specialists if you prefer not to have the simulated cracks in the furniture.
Two Tone Finish with Top Stained and Base Painted
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America
Hand Painted Designs are no longer available
Amish Large Pine Backless Bench
Our divine Amish Large Pine Backless Bench brings charm and cottage pine design to your living room, family room, foyer or hallway. This handy pine bench provides a cozy spot to sit and change shoes, enjoy a picture window view or provide additional seating at family events.
Pair this large pine bench with our Amish Pine Wood Shelf with Coat Hooks 50" to complete your cottage style foyer. Don't forget to use this pine bench for photo opportunities. Seat little ones for a cozy picture on any given day!
Choose to have this solid pine bench unfinished, stained or painted or choose one of our attractive hand painted designs to draw attention!
- Eastern White Pine provides a more economic alternative to other solid hardwoods, allowing you to furnish at a lesser cost
- Pine includes knots and natural blemishes that add to its appeal
- Pine is a straight grained wood with a fine, uniform texture
- This soft but stable wood works easily with most machine or hand tools and carves exceptionally well
- Pine displays paints and varnishes well
- Pine is used regularly for carvings, sculptures, doors, trim, paneling, cabinetry, furniture and toys
All of our American made pine furniture is built to last. We offer a $199 flat rate for shipping your pine furniture. Call one of our Amish Furniture Specialists today at 1-866-272-6773 with any questions.
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.