Barstow Amish Extending Dining Bench
Ask us a Question
Barstow Amish Dining Extend-A-Bench
Solid wood bench seating like the Barstow Amish Dining Extend-A-Bench is not something you see every day. This incredible bench is rich and thick with a base that combines a little ornate with a rugged look. With lots of custom options at your fingertips, you can design the dining benches you like best.
The Barstow is shown here in brown maple wood with nutmeg stain.
- Choose a smooth top or a plank top with or without saw marks
- Lots of wood options to choose from--you can order samples to find the perfect match
- Choice of finish color
- Includes 3 extensions measuring 16" each--they store in a solid wood storage box
- Perfect match for the Barstow Trestle Table with Plank Top and Breadboard Ends
- Amish made furniture
Dining benches let you fit a few more at the table. Design yours today with a few clicks or our Amish Furniture Specialists are happy to assist. They can be reached by email or phone. Contact us today with any questions.
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
Includes 3 - 16" Extensions
Solid Wood Storage Container
1 3/8" Plank Top with Random Saw Marks
Planks Vary In Size
Breadboard Ends with Walnut Plugs, Also on Extensions
1 3/8" Plank Top with No Saw Marks
1-3/8" Smooth Top No Planks, Saw Marks, or Breadboard Ends
Shown in Brown Maple with Nutmeg stain and VDB glaze distressed.
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options