Bayport Dining Table with Live Edge from DutchCrafters Amish Furniture
Ask us a Question
Amish Made Bayport Rustic Table with Live Edge
Unique, one of a kind and a solid wood table that will last for ages, the Amish Made Bayport Rustic Table with Live Edge takes on the dining room with zest. There's so much you can do with styling a new dining room table and DutchCrafters connects you to Amish craftsmanship that promises quality. The Bayport Table with Live Edge features a rich thick trestle base.
The Bayport Rustic Table with Live Edge is shown here in brown maple wood with Malaguania stain.
- Rustic look with live edge
- Trestle base
- Six sizes to choose from
- Twelve wood options to choose from
- Choice of finish color to define the look
- Amish made furniture
Live Edge Furniture
Live Edge Furniture is natural and beautiful and celebrates the unique qualities of the wood. Live edge shows the surface of the wood just under the bark. It's full of character and color.
We invite you to connect with heirloom quality, solid wood furniture that you can customize to best fit your decor. Order online or please email or call today for assistance from one of our Amish Furniture Representatives. Thank you for shopping with DutchCrafters today.
42" x 72"
Table Top: 1 3/8"
Other Sizes Available:
48" x 72"
48" x 84"
48" x 96"
48" x 108"
48" x 120"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
Standard with 1" top & mission edge
Live Edge with 1 3/8" Solid Top
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
Shown in Brown Maple Wood with Malaguania Stain
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options