Bedford Amish Dining Table
Ask us a Question
Amish Bedford Table
For the modern contemporary home, Bontrager's Bedford Amish Dining Table creates the perfect space for both everyday and formal dining needs. With its sleek, clean appearance and beautifully curved pedestal base, the Bedford is versatile enough to complement your kitchen or informal dining space well while also providing the opportunity for formal dining. Available in several sizes with the option of an 18" butterfly leaf for additional seating space, this dining table can be placed in various sized dining areas for dinners and gatherings of many sizes. Add this table to a current set of dining chairs, or pair them with a set of new chairs for a new dining set. It is guaranteed to provide a warm and comforting place to gather for generations.
- Solid top table or add an 18" butterfly leaf
- Leaf locks available for butterfly leaf
- Multiple table top sizes to choose from to accommodate many dining space areas
- Choice to top thickness and table edge
- Contemporary style allows for table to complement various modern and modern contemporary interior designs
- Large selection of wood types to choose from
- Extensive finish options available including multiple tonal ranges, paints, varnishes, and distressing options with the option of two-tone finishes upon request - call for more information on two-tone finish options
- 100% Amish hardwood construction in America
The dining room table of your dreams is ready to be created. Order online, or contact a DutchCrafters to speak with an experienced furniture specialist to begin creating your new Bedford dining table today!
Table Top: 1"
Other Sizes Available:
42" x 72"
48" x 66"
48" x 72"
Table Top Thickness:
1 1/4" Thick Table Top
1 1/2" Thick Table Top
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
Levelers on Feet
100% Solid Hardwood
1" Thick Table Top
Bevel Edge (Standard and Shown)
3/4" Roundover Edge
Solid Top (Standard)
1-18" Butterfly Leaf
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options