Amish Lexington Dining Table
Ask us a Question
Lexington Dining Room Table
A favorite place to be, the Lexington Dining Room Table provides the centerpiece for your gathering space. The daily meals, holiday meals, celebrations, work projects and important meetings all require a solid table you can count on. The Lexington is leggy and luxurious, handcrafted in the solid wood you select.
The Legs of the Lexington
We have to say that the Lexington's got great legs! Tapered perfectly with a metal foot accent on each one, these stems show off fine Amish woodworking and are one of the details that make your new Amish table stand out.
- Pick from six custom sizes to best fit your dining room
- Six table edge styles to choose from
- Choice of table top shape in either boat shape (shown) or rectangular shape
- Choice of solid top or add up to 4 extensions, each measuring 12"
- Option to have legs with or without metal caps
- Fourteen wood options to choose from including rustic woods
- Choice of finish color
Designing Your Custom Furniture
If you'd like help with choosing wood types, finish colors, table shapes or dimensions, our team of Furniture Specialists is here to help. We dedicate ourselves to connecting you with authentic solid wood furniture built just the way you want it. Email or call us today so the building can begin!
- Toll-Free 866-272-6773
Table Top: 1"
Other Sizes Available:
42" x 66"
42" x 72"
48" x 60"
48" x 66"
48" x 72"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
Wooden non-geared slides
Boat Shape Top
Metal Foot Accent
1" Thick Table Top
Bevel Edge (Standard and Shown)
3/4" Roundover Edge
Solid Top (Standard)
1-4 12" Extensions
3 Leaves and Over Get Center Support Leg
Center Leg is Tapered Shaker Style
Table Top Thickness:
1 1/4" Thick Table Top
1 1/2" Thick Table Top
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
Add 2 Leaf Locks
Add 3 Leaf Locks
Add 4 Leaf Locks
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Set shown from LaGrange Amish Chair Collection Lexington Chair
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options