Mansfield Contemporary Bar Stool with Swivel
Seat Height: 24" or 30"
Brown Maple Wood
Hard Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Grey Elm Wood
Rustic Cherry Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Cherry Wood with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy
24" Seat Height
Solid Hardwood Construction
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America Guaranteed
Choice of Wood Seat Style
Fabric or Leather Seat
30" Seat Height
Add Foot Rest
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Amish Mansfield Swivel Bar Stool
Solid and stunning, the Amish Mansfield Swivel Bar Stools bring the beauty of solid wood furniture to your pub table parties! Custom built in your choice of solid wood, these bar stools create a warm, inviting ambiance to welcome your guests.
The Amish Mansfield Swivel Bar Stools are perfect for your kitchen counter, kitchen island or bar area. Put a little swivel in your seat or choose our Amish Mansfield Stationary Bar Stools for stationary seating.
Let a set of extraordinary bar stools provide backup for those gatherings that fill the dining room to capacity. Set up guests in comfort at your bar area with these stylish stools.
- Choose from 24" or 30" Seat Height
- Available Wood Types: Oak, Brown Maple, Hickory, Cherry, Hard Maple, Quarter Sawn White Oak, Grey Elm, Walnut, Rustic Cherry with Open or Filled Knots & Rustic Hickory with Open or Filled Knots
- Choose Wood, Fabric or Leather Seat
- Add Foot Rest
- Choose from Stain, Paint, Varnish, Light or Heavy Distressing
- Solid Hardwood Construction
- Made in America
Consider our Amish Timber Ridge Stationary Bar Stools for another option. Call one of our Amish Furniture Specialists today at 1-866-272-6773 with any questions.
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.