Matina Amish Dining Extending Bench with Planked Top
Ask us a Question
Amish Matina Extend-A-Bench with Planked Top
The Amish Matina Extend-A-Bench with Planked Top recreates rustic from days past. This wood bench features a planked top that showcases the wood along with stunning detail in the bench legs. It's dressy yet warm and welcoming.
- Standard length is 48". Extends to 96" with extensions in.
- Comes with three extensions measuring 16" each--they store in their own wood box when not in use.
- Planked top with random saw marks is available, or you can choose to have a smooth top if you wish.
- Rustic style breadboard ends with walnut wood plugs.
- Choice of wood and finish--shown here in rustic cherry wood.
Amish Furniture from Indiana
The Matina is crafted at an Amish wood shop in Indiana. All of our Amish furniture comes from Indiana, Ohio and Pennsylvania. It's our goal to connect you to wood furniture that you will not have to replace, but that you can rely on to serve you and your family beautifully for generations to come. Please email or call us today with any questions. Thanks for coming by to see us at DutchCrafters!
Standard Length: 48"
Total Length with Extensions in: 96"
Extension Length: 16"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
Includes 3-16" Extensions
Solid Wood Storage Container
1 3/8" Plank Top with Random Saw Marks
Planks Vary In Size
Breadboard Ends with Walnut Plugs, Also on Extensions
Plank Top with No Saw Marks
Smooth Top No Planks, Saw Marks, or Breadboard Ends
Shown in Rustic Cherry Wood with FC 3176 Stain and Glaze
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options