Mid Century Modern Desi Media Console by Katy Skelton - Keystone Collection
Red Oak (Standard)
Clear Maple - S
Hand Selected Cherry Wood No Sap
Premium American Hardwoods*
Custom Handcrafted at Time of Order
Made in Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Craftsman Date and Signature
Two Cabinets each with Adjustable and Removable shelf
Soft Close Drawer Slides and Doors
Cord Cutouts in Back
Choice of Wood and Finish
Custom Finish Packages
Personalized with Family Name
*Lifetime Guarantee - Integrity of Workmanship gives you peace of mind. Should your furniture fail because of defective workmanship during the lifetime of the original owner, we will repair or replace it. Normal wear, misuse, alterations, commercial use, finish, and seasonal splits are excluded.
- Stained - No distressing
- Straight Paint – No distressing
- Semi Gloss Sheen Conversion Varnish - No distressing
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish - No distressing
- Keystone Antiquity Specialty Finish - Light distressing, pin holes and expert glazing to replicate a rich natural patina are among the subtle hints of graceful aging that make this lightly antiqued finish so popular.
- Keystone Vintage Specialty Finish - The techniques of our Keystone Antiquity Distressing are taken a step further with medium distressing, lightly eased edges and hand-brushed highlighting to add a century of age to the appearance.
- Keystone Legacy Specialty Finish - Our ultimate antique finish. Wear-through of the rich patina is punctuated masterfully with another level of nicks, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to give the look and feel of several centuries of robust wear.
- Keystone Weathered Specialty Finish - Available exclusively on Oak, Rustic Oak, Quarter Sawn White Oak and Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak, this finish has weathered hand-distressing featuring wire brushing, slight indentations, medium eased worn edges, random hand-carved out along edges and no wear-through. Medium hand-burnishing as well as a flat sheen is used.
- Keystone Artisan Specialty Finish - Artisan hand-distressing with medium amounts of indentations and pinholes. Heavy eased "worn" edges as well as random "hand-carve out" along edges. No wear through, medium hand-burnishing, hand-rubbed glazing and a regular semi-gloss sheen.
- Keystone Renaissance Specialty Finish - Renaissance hand-distressing with medium amounts of indentations and pinholes. Heavy eased "worn" edges with random "hand-carved out" on surface and edges. No wear through, heavy hand-burnishing, hand-rubbed glazing and a regular semi-gloss sheen.
- Keystone Hand-Hewn Specialty Finish - This package is available exclusively on the rustic woods. Medium hand-distressing, medium indentations with medium amount of pinholes, medium rasp markings, medium eased edges, medium wear-through, light hand-burnishing, hand-rubbed glazing, hand-hewn tops, hand-pegged tops and semi-gloss sheen.
- Hand-Hewn Distressing with Vintage Distressing - This package is available exclusively on rustic woods. Medium hand-distressing, medium indentations with medium amount of pinholes, medium rasp markings, medium eased edges, medium wear-through, light hand-burnishing, hand-rubbed glazing, hand-hewn tops, hand-pegged tops, hand-brushed highlighting to add a century of age to the appearance with regular semi-gloss sheen.
All Sherwin-Williams paint colors are available for a $100 flat fee.
Shown in Walnut Wood with a Natural Finish and Semi Gloss Varnish
American Made Furniture - Danish Inspired
Mid Century Modern Desi Media Console TV Stand by Katy Skelton - Keystone Collection
The sleek, angular furniture that dominated Western decor from the early 1950's all the way through to the late 1970's held America in its sway for as long as it did because of its beauty, its flowing lines, and its versatility. And like all good things, this style of furniture, dubbed mid-century modern, couldn't stay away for too long.
Leading the resurgence of this trademark style are designers like New York-based artist Katy Skelton. Her studio worked together with a traditional wood shop in rural Pennsylvania to bring this all-American Desi media console back into the world. Each piece is crafted by expert woodworkers from locally-grown solid wood, and the incredible quality of this work elevates this console far above the standard set by most contemporary manufacturers.
The crescent-like shapes on the front of this console - understated, flowing, and effortlessly elegant - showcase a perfect union of form and function. The signature shape of the legs and frame bring classical touches that soften the appearance of the console body while providing a solid, unshakable foundation that promises decades and decades of happy use for this piece. Clever holes in the back mean any electrical wires will be stowed away with ease, keeping your space clean and uncomplicated.
Each American made Desi media console is as unique as its owner. Choose your ideal wood, stain, paint, finish, and custom engraving to make your Desi a true piece of your home. The wood shop that crafts each piece is ideally positioned to carry out almost any customization request, so if you would like to see something not listed in the menus above, please do not hesitate to get in touch - we would love to hear from you.
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.