Mid Century Modern Wythe Media Cabinet by Katy Skelton - Keystone Collection
Depth: 20 3/4"
Red Oak (Standard)
Clear Maple - S (Shown)
Hand Selected Cherry Wood No Sap
Wood Door Fronts
Premium American Hardwoods*
Custom Handcrafted at Time of Order
Made in Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Craftsman Date and Signature
Mortise and Tenon Construction
One Adjustable Shelf Inside Cabinet
Cord Holes Out Back
Fabric Door Fronts
Choice of Wood and Finish
Hand Planed Table Top
Custom Finish Packages
Personalized with Family Name
*Lifetime Guarantee - Integrity of Workmanship gives you peace of mind. Should your furniture fail because of defective workmanship during the lifetime of the original owner, we will repair or replace it. Normal wear, misuse, alterations, commercial use, finish, and seasonal splits are excluded.
- Stained - No distressing
- Straight Paint – No distressing
- Semi Gloss Sheen Conversion Varnish - No distressing
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish - No distressing
- Keystone Antiquity Specialty Finish - Light distressing, pin holes and expert glazing to replicate a rich natural patina are among the subtle hints of graceful aging that make this lightly antiqued finish so popular.
- Keystone Vintage Specialty Finish - The techniques of our Keystone Antiquity Distressing are taken a step further with medium distressing, lightly eased edges and hand-brushed highlighting to add a century of age to the appearance.
- Keystone Legacy Specialty Finish - Our ultimate antique finish. Wear-through of the rich patina is punctuated masterfully with another level of nicks, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to give the look and feel of several centuries of robust wear.
- Keystone Weathered Specialty Finish - Available exclusively on Oak, Rustic Oak, Quarter Sawn White Oak and Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak, this finish has weathered hand-distressing featuring wire brushing, slight indentations, medium eased worn edges, random hand-carved out along edges and no wear-through. Medium hand-burnishing as well as a flat sheen is used.
- Keystone Artisan Specialty Finish - Artisan hand-distressing with medium amounts of indentations and pinholes. Heavy eased "worn" edges as well as random "hand-carve out" along edges. No wear through, medium hand-burnishing, hand-rubbed glazing and a regular semi-gloss sheen.
- Keystone Renaissance Specialty Finish - Renaissance hand-distressing with medium amounts of indentations and pinholes. Heavy eased "worn" edges with random "hand-carved out" on surface and edges. No wear through, heavy hand-burnishing, hand-rubbed glazing and a regular semi-gloss sheen.
- Keystone Hand-Hewn Specialty Finish - This package is available exclusively on the rustic woods. Medium hand-distressing, medium indentations with medium amount of pinholes, medium rasp markings, medium eased edges, medium wear-through, light hand-burnishing, hand-rubbed glazing, hand-hewn tops, hand-pegged tops and semi-gloss sheen.
- Hand-Hewn Distressing with Vintage Distressing - This package is available exclusively on rustic woods. Medium hand-distressing, medium indentations with medium amount of pinholes, medium rasp markings, medium eased edges, medium wear-through, light hand-burnishing, hand-rubbed glazing, hand-hewn tops, hand-pegged tops, hand-brushed highlighting to add a century of age to the appearance with regular semi-gloss sheen.
All Sherwin-Williams paint colors are available for a $100 flat fee.
Mid Century Modern Wythe Media Cabinet by Katy Skelton-
The irresistible aesthetic of American interior design in the 1960's and 1970's stands out from the rest of the century. Defined by sleek lines, rounded edges, wide surfaces and deceptively soft angles, this style of mid-century modern furniture was too beautiful a statement to have stayed out of fashion for long.
Leading the resurgence of mid-century modern are designers such as New York-based artist Katy Skelton. She and her studio have partnered with a traditional wood shop in rural Pennsylvania to bring this exclusive range of Desi furniture to market. Every piece is crafted from American wood, and the result is furniture that stands miles above contemporary cabinetry.
This cabinet is built with a wide range of visually stunning features. The distinctive handles on each of the doors provide a contrast or a complement to the cabinet's overall statement depending on the color of paint you choose, and the doors themselves - showcasing beautifully detailed paneling and expertly-defined edges - bring sharp tonality and style to any room. The angled legs bring understated mid-century modern shapes to the cabinet, rounding off the design with complete cohesion.
Make this piece truly your own with your choice of wood, stain, paint, engraving, and finish. The woodshop that builds these pieces is ideally positioned to cater to almost any custom request, including diverse paints and custom engraving. If you'd like to talk about options such as these, please don't hesitate to get in touch - we would love to hear from you.
This glamorous American made furniture is shown maple wood with a black painted finish that is accented by solid brass knobs. The varnish has a high sheen that protect the wood and finish.
Inside the cabinet their is one adjustable shelf as well as holes in the back for cords.
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.