Frontier Plank Top Trestle Table
Ask us a Question
Frontier Plank Top Mission Trestle Table
All the elements of rustic style are shown off in the Frontier Plank Top Mission Trestle Table. This dining table is perfect for a rustic kitchen or a country or farmhouse style dining room. With picnic table essence, the Frontier has thick beams that cross in the trestle base and a thick table bridge. More gorgeous surprises include a planked top and breadboard ends.
A Rustic Dining Table
The Frontier Plank Top Mission Trestle Table is shown here in rustic cherry wood.
- Available in two sizes
- Six table edge styles to choose from
- Option to have table top planked or smooth
- Choice of solid top or add up to 3 extensions that measure 16" each
- Choice of wood and finish
- Beautiful match with the Amish Frontier Live Edge Benches
- Amish made in Indiana
We hope you enjoy the convenience of shopping for furniture at home. Custom options let you create the exact look you're wishing for. If you'd like assistance, our Furniture Specialists can be reached by email or phone and would love to assist you. Thank you for shopping DutchCrafters.
Table Top: 1 3/8"
Other Sizes Available:
48" x 72"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
1 3/8" Plank Top with Random Saw Marks
Planks Vary In Size
Breadboard Ends with Walnut Plugs
Decorative End Comes Off to Take Trestle Base Apart
All Plank Tops Have Random Width Boards
1 3/8" Plank Top with No Saw Marks
Smooth Top No Planks or Saw Marks or Breadboard Ends
Standard Extension 16"
Extensions Have Breadboard Ends with Walnut Plugs
With Extensions, Breadboards also in Center of Table
1-3 16" Extensions
Can Self Store 1 Leaf Without Skirt
Mission Edge (Standard and Shown)
3/4" Roundover Edge
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
Add 2 Leaf Locks
Add 3 Leaf Locks
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shown in Rustic Cherry Wood with our OCS S-14 Stain
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to a temporary shutdown of non-essential businesses in Indiana mandated by the state government in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options