We have partnered with Affirm to offer financing options that make it easier than ever to bring home the furniture of your dreams.
How It Works
Option A: Pre-Qualify
- See if you pre-qualify now to split your payments over time.
- Return to DutchCrafters and know what financing you may have available as you shop.
- Pick out your products and custom options, add to cart, and proceed to checkout.
- Select “Pay with Affirm” at checkout to complete the transaction. No down payment for those who qualify.
Option B: Shop First
- Pick out your products and custom options, then add to cart.
- Select “Pay with Affirm” at checkout and you’ll be redirected to Affirm’s website.
- Provide the required information and get an instant decision for financing!
- You’ll be returned to checkout to complete the transaction. No down payment for those who qualify.
Available Payment Plans
Choose from the following plans:
- Orders $50-$249: 3 months at 10-30% APR
- Orders $250-$1,499: 3 months at 0% or 10-30% APR; 6 or 12 months at 10-30% APR
- Orders $1,500 – $2,999: 6 months at 0% or 10-30% APR; 12 or 18 months at 10-30% APR
- Orders above $3,000: 6 months at 0% or 10-30% APR; 12 or 36 months at 10-30% APR
*Final interest rate based on credit check. Subject to eligibility.
What are the fees if I pay late?
There are no late fees with Affirm.
Does checking my eligibility affect my credit score?
No, this will not affect your credit score. Affirm performs a credit check, but it is a “soft” credit check to verify your identity and eligibility, which does not affect your credit score.
What information do I need to provide?
Your Affirm account is created using your name, email, mobile phone number, birthdate, and the last four digits of your Social Security Number. This combination helps Affirm verify and protect your identity.
Is my personal information safe with Affirm?
Yes, Affirm takes protecting your personal information very seriously. Affirm encrypts sensitive data. Affirm also follows physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information. Affirm does not sell personal information to third parties.
Can I pay off my purchase early?
Yes, there is no penalty for early payments.