Beaumont Mission Bar Stool
Ask us a Question
Amish Beaumont Mission Bar Stool
The Beaumont Mission Bar Stool features a simple mission style allowing for easy pairing with other items throughout the home and in your dining or entertainment area. Complete with sturdy mission style legs and a curved slat back, these bar stools were made with both comfort and support in mind.
- Available with a wooden seat matching the back and frame wood, wooden seat from a different wood species, leather seat, or a fabric seat
- Wooden seat selections also allow you to choose the seat shape and style from a large variety of options available
- Stationary seat without a swivel
- Available with or without a footrest
- Counter or Bar seat height
- Large selection of available wood options and finish tones including stains, paints, and different levels of distressing if desired
- Choice between a standard satin sheen varnish or a low sheen matte varnish
- Authentic Amish handmade hardwood construction 100% in America
At DutchCrafters, we were here to support you in any way possible throughout the furniture process. Please contact us today, and a furniture specialist will be happy to assist in customizing the perfect set of bar stools for the home.
Seat Height: 24" or 30"
Brown Maple Wood
Hard Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Grey Elm Wood
Rustic Cherry Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Cherry Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy
Shown in Quarter Sawn White Oak with Michael's Cherry Stain
24" Seat Height
Solid Hardwood Construction
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America Guaranteed
Choice of Wood Seat Style
Fabric or Leather Seat
30" Seat Height
Add Foot Rest
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options