Furnish your workspace with Amish office furniture that is hard working, comfortable, stylish, and full of custom options. Our solid wood office furniture displays your personal style and needs. You select the wood type, stain, and custom features. The desks, conference tables, chairs and office storage that you have custom made are built to be the last office furniture you ever need to buy. You’ve found the best for home office or business.
Shop Office Furniture Categories
Why Amish Office Furniture is Better
DutchCrafters is home to custom options. Behind the strength and durability of your new office furniture comes fine craftsmanship that allows you to get creative. The option to work with a furniture specialist is always available to you, leading to office collections full of exquisite colors, functions and features. Each piece is handcrafted in America in Amish woodshops that take the time to pay attention to the details that big box stores do not. Your new wood office furniture is original and sound from top to bottom.
The Steps to Buying Your New Office Furniture
We make it easy to create the office furniture collection of your dreams.
- Browse and shop our selection of office furniture for home office or business.
- When you find a piece of furniture you like, you can select options online or call for a furniture specialist to help you.
- Order wood, finish, and upholstery samples to help make final selections.
- Make any custom requests you’d like to have.
- Wait to receive your quality product made in the heart of Amish country.
How to Choose the Right Office Furniture for You
With so much office furniture to choose from, here are some tips for choosing the pieces that are right for you.
- Make a list of what you need for your home office or business, i.e., what kind of storage, how much workspace, etc.
- Decide on what kind of atmosphere you are trying to create.
- Zone in on the style you envision. Our collection of Amish office furniture is offered in traditional, formal, mission and shaker styles as well as the latest contemporary and mid-century modern looks.
- Consider what type of desk or desks you need. What features do you need to accommodate cords and wires? Is there plenty of leg room under the desk?
- Look for desk chairs that are comfortable, offering lumbar support, adjustable seats, and supportive armrests.
- Consider what storage options you need? Do you need file cabinets that lock?
- Be aware of your space. Be sure to measure for a good fit. You don’t want oversized office furniture overtaking the room. Remember an easy way to add storage is to make use of vertical wall space by adding shelves or hutches.
- Make selections that provide both style and comfort.
- Make note of the layout of your home or business office, taking note of the location of windows, doorways and outlets.
- Consider furniture that can be moved around easily if needed.
How to Customize your Office Furniture
In addition to selecting wood type, finish, and hardware to best match your business or home office, custom additions for office furniture include:
- Different dimensions to fit your space
- Built in power stations for office equipment
- Built in file drawers
- Finished desk backs so you can place your desk anywhere in the room
- Hidden compartments
- Hutch tops full of storage
- Locks for desk drawers
- Pull out keyboard tray in place of a central pencil drawer
- Soft close drawer slides
- Leather desk inlays
- Lighting options for hutches
- Your own custom requests—contact a furniture specialist anytime with your custom requests
The best part is the office furniture you need comes to your office with the exact look and the convenient and comfortable custom options that are just right for you.
Ways to Make a Small Office Look Bigger
- After measuring your space, select office furniture that will fit it best—custom dimensions are available to make the perfect fit.
- Take advantage of vertical space by selecting bookcases and storage that goes upward.
- Keep wires organized to create a tidy look.
- Use mirrors to create the illusion of extra space.
- Keep decorations to a minimum. The attractive appearance of our DutchCrafters office furniture provides plenty of décor all by itself.
- Keep clutter under control with just the right office storage options.
How to Feng Shui Your Home Office (in case you were wondering)
- Your office space should be located as far from your bedroom as possible to keep work life and home life separate.
- The desk should be in a commanding position that is opposite the office door.
- You should not sit with your back to the door while working at your desk.
- Invest in good office storage and a filing system to keep things organized.
- Invest in a comfortable desk chair to support you.
- Add plants to your office space to help purify the air.
More Office Furniture Resources
If you are looking for more information to help with your office furniture buying decisions, we have several blog posts and videos that can help.
Ready for Your New Office?
We hope you’ll enjoy browsing and discovering the possibilities that are available to you with Amish office furniture.
- Wood stain samples are available to help with your decisions. We offer an exciting collection of solid woods including rustic options and reclaimed barnwood.
- Upholstery samples are available to help as well. We offer luxurious leathers and premium fabrics, including eco friendly fabric selections.
- Distressing options are available to give your new office furniture an antique, time worn look, if you wish.
- Complete office furniture collections are available to create a perfectly matched office from desk to file cabinets.
- There’s more information at your fingertips. It’s available on our blog and in our Learning Center.
Read what others have said about their DutchCrafters furniture on our Testimonials and Reviews Page.
Email or call anytime to connect to a live person. Our furniture specialists can be reached by email at email@example.com or at 941-867-2233.
Enjoy your shopping and thank you for visiting DutchCrafters!