The Best Solid Wood Desks are Amish Desks!
Shop hundreds of Amish-made solid wood desks for your home office or professional work space.
Welcome to DutchCrafters' Collection of Solid Wood desks!
Amish solid wood desks are functional, beautiful, and durable. Each desk is skillfully handcrafted from only the strongest and most beautiful solid hardwoods. Additionally, Amish desks are built with the utmost care and integrity and inspected multiple times throughout the development process for material and workmanship-related defects to ensure you receive a desk full of function, style, and durability
Why Buy Solid Wood Desk?
Types of Amish Solid Wood Desks Offered at DutchCrafters
- Computer desks
- Credenza desks
- Executive desks
- Secretary desks
- Standing desks
- Armoire desks
- Writing desks
- Roll-top desks
- Partner desks
- Corner & L-desks
- U-Shape desks
Ways to Customize Our Amish Solid Wood Desks
- Choose a reverse layout for an L desk to best fit your office space
- Create a larger kneehole space to accommodate your desk chair best and seat you comfortably
- Increase desk height for added legroom and chair space
- Choice of pencil drawer or keyboard drawer
- Addition of a glass or leather top to protect solid wood underneath and add to a luxurious look
- Addition of lights to hutch tops
- Addition of power ports or grommet holes so you can plug in neat and easy
- Option to have matching pieces built
- Have the backside finished so the desk can be placed anywhere in the office (Unfinished still includes stain and panels, just no luxurious additions)
- Modify mail slots or pullout trays for printers.
Three Important Questions to Ask Before Buying A New Solid Wood Desk
- How much workspace do you need? Do you need to spread out on an executive desk, L desk, or computer desk? Or do you need the smaller secretary desk or writing desk?
- What kind of storage does your new desk need to have? Will you need a hutch attachment or credenza storage?
- What computer equipment do you need to accommodate? Do you need a computer desk for the tower, printer, and keyboard? Or is a writing desk the right fit for your laptop?