Privacy & Security
Here at DutchCrafters we understand that our customers are concerned about their personal information that is collected and how it is used. We believe that our customers’ personal information is their private property and are committed to protecting it. We respect our customers’ privacy and the importance of the information and confidence they entrust to us.
Information Collection and Use
Below is a description of the information that we collect from our customers and how we use that information.
What information we collect:
- We collect personal information we need from customers to be able to process your order and serve you, such as name, address phone number and email. We may collect a customer’s company name or job title, for B2B sales.
- We maintain a record of our customers’ purchases.
- We keep record of your communications with us.
- We track your activity on our site along with Internet connection, equipment and IP address.
- We store a list of products that you put in your WishList.
How we collect information:
- We collect information that you provide directly to us.
- We work with third-party providers that deliver services such as marketing automation.
Use of your information:
- We complete activities related to your order.
- We provide you with transactional information related to your purchase. We communicate with you as necessary regarding your order.
- We may access the list of products in your WishList to assist you in your purchase.
- We offer information on products that may be of interest to you, promotions and other tips.
- We improve the usability of our website to provide you with a better onsite experience.
- We make decisions on best ways to communicate with and market to potential customers.
- We may post messages that customers send us expressing their satisfaction with our products. With these messages, we normally include the customer’s name, state, and the date of the message. No other personal information is shared.
Protection of your information:
- We do not sell your information to anyone.
- We provide your information only to trusted third-party service providers as needed to serve you as our customer or user, such as providing your address to the company delivering your furniture or your email address to the automated communications platform. Third-party providers are not given any permission to use your information other than for the services they provide on our behalf. Third-party providers that we use include Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Houzz, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, AddThis, HubSpot, HotJar and PayPal.
DutchCrafters is an all general audience site. We do not collect personal information from children under the age of 13 and take all necessary precautions to protect the safety and privacy of children. Children under the age of 13 should ask their parents before providing information to anyone online.
Secure Internet Purchasing
Customers can shop and purchase on our websites with assurance, knowing that we’ve taken the security and safety measures to keep customer’s personal contact information safe. All of our customer information is safely and securely stored. We maintain PCI Compliance at all times. When you click to submit the payment, the payment information is encrypted using 128-bit SSL technology. When the authorization process is complete, you’ll receive an approval or decline response. When you order over the telephone with one of our furniture specialists, we do not store any credit card data in plain text format. We also accept payments by check or money order for our customers that prefer this option.
To learn more about Authorize.Net, click here.
We welcome customers’ feedback and questions on our privacy policies or website. Please contact us via mail at the address below, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-866-272-6773.
3709 N. Lockwood Ridge Rd.
Sarasota, FL 34234