Amish Sierra Bar Stool
Seat Height: 24" or 30"
Brown Maple Wood
Hard Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Grey Elm Wood
Rustic Cherry Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Cherry Wood with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy
24" Seat Height
Decorative Cutout in Back
Solid Hardwood Construction
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America Guaranteed
Choice of Wood Seat Style
Fabric or Leather Seat
30" Seat Height
No Decorative Cutout in Back
Add Foot Rest
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Amish Sierra Stationary Bar Stool
Perfect for your kitchen island, kitchen counter, bar or pub table, our Amish Sierra Stationary Bar Stools provide a stylish seating option. These comfortable Amish bar stools display a unique cut out design in the chair back or you can choose to have the cut out solid instead to reflect your personal style.
Choose a wood seat for a strong, clean look or consider fabric or leather upholstery to add decadence to your Amish bar stools. Explore our "Guide to Choosing the Perfect Dining Chair" for help in discovering your many options.
At DutchCrafters, we strive to handcraft solid wood furniture that supports your busy family lifestyle while providing luxurious comfort and style that reflects your tastes. Call one of our Amish Furniture Specialists today at 1-866-272-6773 with any questions.
Amish Bar Stool Basics~
- Perfect seating options for your kitchen island, kitchen counter, bar or gathering table
- Each Amish bar stool requires just the right depth in the seat, perfect balance in the legs, and optimal tension in the joints
- Every seat is scooped, shaped and sanded to perfection
- Corner braces support added strength in each Amish bar stool
- Constructed with superior mortise and tenon joinery
- Made in America
Consider our Amish Traditional Pub Table with these Sierra Stationary Bar Stools.
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.