American Made Caldwell Pool Table
Overall Width: 46"
Overall Length: 87"
Play Surface Width: 39"
Playing Surface Length: 78"
Other Sizes Available:
8 Foot - 52" Wide x 98" Length (44" Wide x 88" Length playing surface)
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Amish Handcrafted Construction
Built with North American Hardwoods
1" Thick Brazilian Framed Slate with 3/4" Wood Backing
3 Piece Slate
22 oz. High Performance ProLine Cloth (80% wool/20% nylon) in 20+ Colors
Solid Wood No Particle Board
Billiard Cloth Color
Pool Balls Set - See Options
12 Pocket Choices
63" Long Cue Stick Drawer with Full Extension Drawer Slides - - Note: Picture shows this drawer cloth lined, but it is not cloth lined
Assembly is Required. Installation of the Slate and cloth must be done by a professional billiard service and is not included in the cost of the item or shipping.
Show QSW Oak, with rich Tobacco Stain
Amish Handcrafted Caldwell Pool Table
Just the right match for your game room, family room or recreation room, the Amish Handcrafted Caldwell Pool Table displays a brilliantly elegant Amish pool table for your home. Exquisite carving of the pool table legs creates a premium pool table that stands out from the rest.
This masterpiece will draw family and friends at your dinners and gatherings for hours of comfortable play and conversation. All of our Amish furniture is handcrafted to meet the needs of your home and family.
Entertain with the luxurious Amish Handcrafted Caldwell Pool Table and customize it with your choice of wood, high-performance ProLine cloth, 12 pocket choices like Cordovan with Fringe, a cue stick drawer to fit 63" cue sticks and your choice of billiard cloth color.
Consider our Amish Handcrafted Winchester Game Table to host your poker games in style.
About the Wood~
- Brown Maple: A heavily streaked wood with pearly white, chestnut and khaki brown shades; favorably soft and smooth.
- Cherry: Recognized for its strength and beauty, the darker cherry heartwood can vary from rich red to reddish brown while the lighter sapwood is typically white with a soft yellow-brown tint.
- Hickory: A contrast of light and dark colors, hickory hardwood offers a dramatic, natural look.
- Quarter Sawn White Oak: Known for its amazing strength and firm texture; a high-end wood.
- Oak: A heavy, strong and light colored hardwood; creates a bright, welcoming ambiance.
- Walnut: Adds a touch of formal elegance displaying a dark color with slight grooves in the wood.
Some assembly is required for this handcrafted pool table. Installation of the slate and cloth must be done separately and is not included in the cost of this item. Call one of our Amish Furniture Specialists today at 1-866-272-6773 with any questions.
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.