Amish Bent Wood Glider
Ask us a Question
Amish Bent Wood Glider
Getting cozy and comfy is the name of the game with a new Amish Bent Wood Glider. This solid wood chair features the natural look of rustic style furniture, with a slatted high back to lean against, curved and contoured arms and a solid base that holds a smooth gliding mechanism. Available in oak or cherry wood, this is an authentic wood glider, perfect for a lodge or log cabin furniture collection.
Luxury Rustic Furniture
When you're drawn to furniture that is natural and unique, plus comfortable and stylish, DutchCrafter's custom furniture makes for a fine fit. This Amish Bent Wood Glider is carefully crafted to capture the cozy look while offering a comfortable seat. Features include:
- Seat measures 17 1/4" high, 18 1/2" deep and 18 1/2" wide
- Choice of oak wood with its prominent grain pattern or cherry wood known for its strength and beauty
- Amish made rustic style furniture
- Smooth glider motion
- Made in America
For More on Rustic Furniture
- Reclaimed Barn Wood Factory Cart Coffee Table video
- Rustic Dining Room Furniture
- Rustic Bedroom Furniture
We Welcome Your Questions
Reach a Furniture Specialist and discuss any questions or concerns. We'd love to hear from you.
- Toll-free 866-272-6773
- FAQ Page
Seat Height: 17 1/4"
Arm Height: 24"
Height: 41 1/2"
Seat Depth: 18 1/2"
Seat Width (Between Arms): 18 1/2"
Outside Width Front (design flares a little in front): 22 3/4"
Outside Width Back: 22"
Depth Arm to Arm: approx. 19"
Height Top to Floor = 41 1/2"
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
100% Solid Hardwood Construction
Made in America
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options