Amish Biscuit Farm Hutch in Pine Wood with Flat Top
Ask us a Question
Amish Pine Wood Biscuit Safe with Hutch Top
Enjoy an American Made custom furniture hutch in your home. The Amish Pine Wood Biscuit Safe with Hutch Top is crafted from solid pine wood with a set of double raised panel doors and one large drawer to help you store a variety of home goods perfectly! This solid wood hutch has a beaded tongue-in-groove solid back and two shelves, elegant yet simple details that transform the look of this hutch. The pulls and knobs of this hutch make the Biscuit Safe Hutch a perfect farmhouse style hutch!
Customize the looks of this hutch by selecting a paint with distressing, antiqued, or two tone finish that will match your home decor.
Standard Features of the Amish Pine Wood Biscuit Safe with Hutch Top You Will Absolutely Love:
- Assembled with screws instead of nails or staples for sturdiness and quality
- Tack slides on feet so you can easily relocate your farmhouse hutch as desired
- Standard Finish-Sealer, 2 Coats of Paint if hutch is being painted, sand through, then sprayed with stain & wiped off for a quality finish that won't chip.
- Beaded Tongue-in-Groove solid Pine Boards
- The back of the hutch and the insides are all finished
Call one of our Furniture Specialists today to help get your order started at 941-867-2233.
Depth: 12 3/4"
Hutch Shelves: 11" Spacing 6.5" Deep
Weight: 70 pounds
Premium Grade Eastern Pine Wood
Note: Pine wood naturally has knots and character marks
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
Solid Eastern White Pine Construction
Backs Are Fastened With Screws
Tack Slides on Feet
Distressing and Antiquing
- Stained Finish
- Primitive Painted Finish (No Beating Up the Wood Like Distressed Antique Finish)
- Two-Tone Finish
- Distressed Antique Finish with Worm Holes, Cracks, Dents, Wear Spots, Glazed
- With or Without Varnish
Shipping & Lead Time
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and supply chain disruptions, this product may take longer than stated.