Amish Concord Bar Stool with Swivel
Ask us a Question
Amish Concord Swivel Bar Stool
Adding to your kitchen decor with a contemporary flair, the Amish Concord Swivel Bar Stool adds a graceful chair back along with maximum comfort. The back of the Concord features slender back slats gathered at the base and fanning out at the top. This fan back style offers comfortable support every time you sit. The bar stool legs are thick, rich and squared, offering maximum stability along with a fun swivel. Enjoy the options your bar area offers with the right solid wood bar chairs lining up just right.
Contemporary style furniture celebrates the natural, offering little to no embellishments. The shapes take on a new character, with strong profiles and smooth forms taking center stage. Browse more of our contemporary furniture for other areas of your home.
The Concord Carving
- Available in 24" counter height and 30" bar height
- Your choice of premium quality hardwood
- Rustic woods available with open or filled knots
- Your choice of stain
- Add a footrest if you wish
- Consider an upholstered seat with your choice of custom fabric or leather
- We offer light to heavy distressing options to create a vintage look
- Available in a stationary bar stool and dining chair option
- Solid wood construction
- American made furniture
Take a look at a similar style with our popular Christy Fanback Chair featured in this DutchCrafters video. Call today with any questions about our solid wood bar stools. Toll-free at 866-272-6773
Width: 18 3/4"
Seat Height: 24" or 30"
Weight Limit: 250 lbs
Brown Maple Wood
Hard Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Rustic Cherry Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Cherry Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy
Rustic Oak Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Oak Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Swan White Oak Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Quarter Swan White Oak Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy
Sap Cherry Wood
Wormy Maple Wood
Solid Hardwood Construction
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America Guaranteed
Choice of Wood Seat Style
Fabric or Leather Seat
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options