Amish Concord Transitional Bar Stool
Ask us a Question
Concord Transitional Bar Stool
The Amish Concord Transitional Bar Stool sits beautifully featuring a tapering curved slat back and a transitional style design perfect for the contemporary or traditional home. Its curves are mix a traditional style twist with the sleekness and clean look of contemporary design.
- Seat can be wooden, wooden in a different wood species than the base and back wood, fabric, or leather
- Wooden seats are crafted to fit the natural curvature in a seated position providing increased comfort and posture support
- Stationary seat without a swivel
- With or without footrests
- Side bar stool (no arms)
- Counter or Bar seat height
- Choose from a large variety of wood types
- Wide array of stain finish tonal ranges and paint colors
- Available with or without distressing
- 100% Authentic Amish handmade construction in America
These gorgeous stationary Concord transitional bar stools are waiting to find their way to complement a beautiful kitchen island, indoor bar, or pub-style dining area. Contact us today via email, question on our site, or phone, and a furniture specialist will he happy to assist in creating new stunning bar stools for the home!
Width: 18 3/4"
Seat Height: 24" or 30"
Weight Limit: 250 lbs
Brown Maple Wood
Hard Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Rustic Cherry Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Cherry Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy
Rustic Oak Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Oak Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Swan White Oak Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Quarter Swan White Oak Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy
Sap Cherry Wood
Wormy Maple Wood
Solid Hardwood Construction
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America Guaranteed
Choice of Wood Seat Style
Fabric or Leather Seat
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options