Amish Custer Table with Live Edge
Ask us a Question
Amish Custer Dining Table with Live Edge
Naturally inviting, the Amish Custer Dining Table with Live Edge adds a stunning centerpiece to your dining room collection. The Custer features a live edge top that exposes the wood that's right beneath the bark, creating a dining table rich with character and beauty.
Live Edge Furniture
Amish made in America, the Custer Dining Table comes in six sizes. The trestle base offers more leg room and the live edge wood is durable and beautiful.
- Makes a gorgeous set with the Amish Custer Hutch
- Style the Custer in the wood and finish that's just right for your home with a wide variety of wood types to pick from
- Amish furniture made in America
We'd love to hear about your plans for a new dining room or kitchen. Amish Furniture Specialists can help recommend wood types and finish colors. Email or call us today. Thank you for shopping DutchCrafters, the #1 online retailer for Amish furniture.
Table Top: 1 3/8"
Other Sizes Available:
48" x 72"
48" x 84"
48" x 96"
48" x 108"
48" x 120"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
Live Edge with 1 3/8" Solid Top
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options