Amish Ensenada Sideboard
Ask us a Question
Amish Ensenada Sideboard
This beautifully handcrafted Amish Ensenada Sideboard from The Townline Collection is a piece you will cherish for a lifetime and one that will be a statement piece in your home. The dark wood of this sideboard, built from brown maple wood with Onyx stain, portrays a modern elegance that will complement any room. Choose to have your custom sideboard built in the same wood and finish combination or choose your own wood from a dozen different top-quality hardwoods available and a variety of finishes available for each wood type. Your dining room will be completely transformed with the addition of this stunning piece of Amish handcrafted furniture.
The strong curved corbel legs of this solid wood sideboard are what holds the entire piece up and creates a sturdy and stylish design. With plenty of storage space built into this American made sideboard, you will be able to organize and store your dining or household items in either the two long cabinet doors or the two pull out drawers for convenient access to whatever you need.
Entertaining is made much easier and convenient with this elegant and practical Amish Ensenada Sideboard. Serve your best dishes in style by displaying them on the hardwood buffet top with an additional pull out serving tray for a little extra space for large dinner parties. The mirrored backsplash will offer a perfect presentation of all your delicious dishes. Also, keep your best wines nearby inside the solid wood wine rack built into the center door with a unique push latch used to open the door and access your wine.
Customize your Amish Ensenada Sideboard by choosing from a few optional features available with this handcrafted sideboard.
- Glass - Choose to have the center door glass replaced with bevel glass.
- Hardware - Choose your hardware type for the doors and drawers of this piece to add some extra accents to it.
- Door Style - Create a more open feel by having the wine rack built without the glass door in the center or choose to hide the wine rack by having the glass door replaced with a solid wood door.
- Wine Rack - If your not a big wine drinker but love everything else about this sideboard, you have the option to have the wine rack replace with a wooden shelf for more storage space.
- Wood and Finish - Complete your custom order by choosing from a dozen premium North American hardwoods and the finish type to have your sideboard match your home decor and style preferences.
Give us a call today and talk to one of our DutchCrafters team of skilled Amish furniture professionals about additional customizations or to request wood and stain samples to be sent to your home to help make the decision process a bit easier and to help match this Amish Ensenada Sideboard to existing furniture in your home.
Call toll free today! 1-866-272-6773
Brown Maple Wood
Rustic Cherry Wood with Open Knots Not Filled*
Rustic Cherry Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy*
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood with Open Knots Not Filled*
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy*
Wine Rack In Center Door w/ Straw Glass
Full Extension Soft Close Undermount
Center Door Push Latch
1-Adjustable Wood Shelf Behind Outside Doors
No center door
Replace wine rack w/ wood shelf
Wood door in center
Hardware CB1263-AP , CB1067-AP (Shown)
Brown Maple Wood ,Onyx Stain (Shown)
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options