Amish Executive Office Conference Table
Ask us a Question
Amish Executive Office Table
Create a statement that leaves a lasting impression on your employees, clients, or co-workers with this Solid Wood Executive Conference Table. Crafted by hand by talented Amish woodworkers, this stunning conference table is sure to be the centerpiece of any conference room.
Features of this amazing piece of office furniture include:
- Boat Shaped Top with Optional Squared Edges
- Solid Top up to 120" Long. 2 Sections for Lengths Greater than 120".
- 2 Retractable Power Ports with Three 110 Watt Outlets & USB Ports
- 1 3/8" Thick Solid Wood Top
- Comes in Multiple Size Options
- Conference Tables up to 96" Long will have just 2 Leg Supports. Any length above 96" will have a Third Leg Support as Shown in the Product Photos
When selecting your wood and finish type, choose something that will best match your office decor, but also keep in mind that a conference table has a surface that will be used for writing & signing documents on a regular basis. You don't want a soft wood that will easily dent or scratch. Upgrading to one of our premium hardwoods like Walnut or Hard Maple will help to keep the surface clear and smooth from pen marks and any other dents or scratches that can damage the surface of your new conference table.
For additional information or custom ordering assistance, contact one of our friendly & knowledgeable Amish furniture specialists.
Call toll free today! 866-272-6773
Table Top: 1 3/8'' Thick
Other Sizes Available:
54" x 84"
48" x 96"
54" x 96"
48" x 108"
54" x 108"
48" x 120"
54" x 120"
48" x 144"
54" x 144"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
After 120" Table will be built in two sections
84" & 96" Tables will not have center base support
Tables 108" and up will have one center support base
Standard edge is 3/8" edge top & bottom with 1 3/8" thick top
Distance from edge of table end to outside of end base is aprox. 18"
Pop-Up Power Ports (three 110 volt receptacles & two USB ports)
No Power Ports & No Grommet Holes
Grommet Holes in Place of Power Ports
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shown in Brown Maple Wood with FC-226 Coffee Stain
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options