Amish Musical Zenith Country Music 62" Wind Chime
Amish Handcrafted Country Music Wind Chime
Picture the sun on your face, a cool iced tea in your hand and peaceful nature songs as you lounge outdoors in your backyard, porch, patio, deck or pool area.
Our Amish Handcrafted Mocha Country Music Wind Chime set displays an attractive contemporary style wind chime with unique square tubes and black poly tops and strikers.
Let your love of country music be reflected in your wind chimes with soft melodious tones that will keep you relaxed and entertained.
This large wind chime is proudly made in America.
- Engraving is available on all of our chimes, making them the perfect birthday, anniversary, housewarming or wedding gift
- Wind Chime tops & strikers are made of poly lumber which is environmentally friendly as it consists of recycled milk jugs
- Chime string is polyester and UV tested
- Aluminum tubes are powder coated, which bakes the color onto the aluminum, making it durable and more weather resistant
- Handcrafted in Shipshewana, Indiana
- All chimes come with a Lifetime Guarantee
Treat yourself to a quality set of wind chimes that keep you surrounded by nature's songs. Consider our Twilight Series Dream Maker Chimes for another option.
Tube Diameter: 1 1/2" Square
Amish Handcrafted in the USA
Aluminum Powder-Coated Tubes
UV Treated Polyester Strings
Recycled Poly Chime Top and Strikers
Wind Chime Engraving
Personalize your wind chime by adding names, dates, and clipart. If you're ordering online and choose this option, we will give you a call to get the details for your engraving.
Tree Limb Chime Hook: Available in 12", 24", and 36" lengths - this makes an easy way to hang your chime from your tree! The hooks are designed to fit around a 4" diameter twig.
Wall Chime Hook with Back Plate: Attach your wind chime to your wall with the included back plate. It hangs your chime 13" away from the wall.
Deck Rail Chime Hooks: Easily attach a 30"x13" hook to your deck railing. Choose from two options - vertical or horizontal, depending on how it needs to attach to your railing.