Amish Jefferson City Kitchen Island
Ask us a Question
Amish Jefferson City Island with Two Doors
Our Amish Jefferson City Island with Two Doors is a great way to enhance the storage options that your kitchen has to offer. This piece boasts 2 doors and an adjustable shelf within. One drawer is an excellent option for storing silverware or any of your other essentials. Flat panel doors with grooves make for a polished finish that you'll love.
Customize this piece with our various 100% solid hardwoods to choose from, and finish it off with the stain or paint of your choice. We love the pop of turquoise that is shown above which puts a trendy spin on this classic piece. Paired with a rustic cherry top, a wonderful combination is created with these two options. Imagine the possibilities and think outside of the box when it comes to customizing your island.
Options that are available to further amp up this island include a 3-tier pullout shelf as well as sliding shelves with full extension slides. Please be sure to scroll down in order to view all of the other options this piece offers.
Width: 32 1/2"
Height: 34 1/2"
Quarter Sawn White Oak
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
100% Solid Hardwood Construction
Made in America
1 Adjustable Shelf
Flat Panel Doors with Grooves
Overlay Doors and Drawers with a Special Design
Full Extension Drawer Slides
Double 21-qt Trash Bin Slideout
36-qt Tiltout Trash Bin
3-Tier Pullout Shelf
Sliding Shelves with Full-Extension Slides
Top Style and Size
*Rustic Woods are available with open knots that are not filled or knots that are filled with an epoxy. See the example in the photo gallery.
Choosing Kitchen Island Top:
1) All Kitchen Islands are sold without tops.
2) If the Island is not to be used with Bar Stools then a 2" top overhang is recommended.
3) If the Island is to be to used with Bar Stools then anywhere from 7" to 10" is our recommended top overhang for Bar Stools.
4) Do you want the overhang on one side, two sides or three sides?
5) Custom island tops and base are available by calling to order with our Amish furniture specialists at 1-866-272-6773.
Note: If a kitchen island top is ordered then the base and top will ship unassembled.
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pinholes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to a temporary shutdown of non-essential businesses in Ohio mandated by the state government in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options