Amish Kalispel Dining Table with Live Edge
Ask us a Question
Amish Kalispel Table with Live Edge
A natural beauty, the Amish Kalispel Table with Live Edge makes a great centerpiece for both a contemporary or rustic dining room. Live edge furniture features the edge of the wood that lies right beneath the bark and it adds an organic beauty in the dining room that is unique to each table.
A Live Edge Table
- Live edge dining table with clean lined cut outs in base
- Six sizes to choose from to best fit your dining room or kitchen
- Top is a solid 1 3/8" thick
- Choice of wood type, finish color and protective varnish
- Matches nicely with the Amish Parkland Dining Chairs
- Solid wood furniture made by the Amish in Indiana
Our Amish Furniture Specialists are on hand to make sure we are building the table you want. Email or call today with any questions about our Amish furniture. Thanks for shopping with us!
- Toll-free 866-272-6773
Table Top: 1 3/8"
48" x 72"
48" x 84"
48" x 96"
48" x 108"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
Live Edge with 1 3/8" Solid Top
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Set shown from Yoder Collection Parkland Contemporary Chair
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options