Amish Kitchen Island with Turned Legs
Ask us a Question
Amish Turned Leg Island with Two Doors and Two Drawers
Our gorgeous Amish Turned Leg Island is pictured above with a maple butcher block top and optional reeded legs. You can count on quality and sturdiness with this 100% hardwood handcrafted kitchen island made right here in America! The two drawers at the top make for easy storage with quick access, the tools you need right at your fingertips when preparing delicious meals for family and friends. Equipt with closed storage and exposed shelving to display some of your favorite cooking books and kitchen gadgets. Decorate your kitchen with a centerpiece on your butcher block kitchen island.
Make It Unique. Customize It.
Select from a number of options to customize your new kitchen island. Match it to your current kitchen setting by ordering wood and finish samples or customize it with bold colors to make this kitchen island pop and be the center of attention in your kitchen.
We love the clean lines that this piece boasts. Topping it off with a light-colored butcher block makes for a perfect contrast. Allow our Amish Turned Leg Island to become the focal point of your kitchen. Best of all, you'll be able to enjoy this piece for many years to come thanks to expert Amish craftsmanship.
Height: 34 1/2"
Depth: 24 1/2"
Quarter Sawn White Oak
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
100% Solid Hardwood Construction
Made in America
1 Adjustable Shelf
1 Open Shelf
2 Cabinet Doors
Full Extension Drawer Slides
36-qt Trash Bin Tiltout
Double 21-qt Trash Bin Slideout
3-Tier Pullout Shelf
Sliding Shelves with Full Extension Slides
Top Style and Size
Full Extension Undermount Drawer Slide with Soft Close
*Rustic Woods are available with open knots that are not filled or knots that are filled with an epoxy. See the example in the photo gallery.
Choosing Kitchen Island Top:
1) All Kitchen Islands are sold without tops.
2) If the Island is not to be used with Bar Stools then a 2" top overhang is recommended.
3) If the Island is to be to used with Bar Stools then anywhere from 7" to 10" is our recommended top overhang for Bar Stools.
4) Do you want the overhang on one side, two sides or three sides?
5) Custom island tops and base are available by calling to order with our Amish furniture specialists at 1-866-272-6773.
Note: If a kitchen island top is ordered then the base and top will ship unassembled.
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options