Amish Kitchen Island with Turned Legs
Height: 34 1/2"
Depth: 24 1/2"
Brown Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Rustic Cherry Wood with Open Knots
Rustic Cherry Wood with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
100% Solid Hardwood Construction
Made in America
1 Adjustable Shelf
1 Open Shelf
2 Cabinet Doors
Full Extension Drawer Slides
3-Tier Pullout Shelf
Sliding Shelves with Full Extension Slides
Full Extension Undermount Drawer Slide with Soft Close
*Rustic Woods are available with open knots that are not filled or knots that are filled with a black epoxy. See the example in the photo gallery.
Choosing Kitchen Island Top:
1) All Kitchen Islands are sold without tops.
2) If the Island is not to be used with Bar Stools then a 2" top overhang is recommended.
3) If the Island is to be to used with Bar Stools then anywhere from 7" to 10" is our recommended top overhang for Bar Stools.
4) Do you want the overhang on one side, two sides or three sides?
5) Custom island tops and base are available by calling to order with our Amish furniture specialists at 1-866-272-6773.
Note: If a kitchen island top is ordered then the base and top will ship unassembled.
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Amish Turned Leg Island with Two Doors and Two Drawers
Our gorgeous Amish Turned Leg Island is pictured above with a maple butcher block top and optional reeded legs. You can count on its 100% hardwood construction that is handcrafted right here in America. 2 drawers at the top make for an easy storage option, and exposed shelving on the side allows you to add decor items to spice this piece up even more.
Make It Yours
Various options are available for this piece and they can all be viewed by scrolling down. Add your signature to this piece with various opportunities to customize your kitchen island, including assorted leg styles to choose from.
We love the clean lines that this piece boasts. Topping it off with a light-colored butcher block makes for a perfect contrast. Allow our Amish Turned Leg Island to become the focal point of your kitchen. Best of all, you'll be able to enjoy this piece for many years to come thanks to expert Amish craftsmanship.
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.