Amish Monarch Dining Table
Ask us a Question
Amish Monarch Dining Table with Butterfly Leaf
The Amish Monarch Dining Table is a timeless and beautiful table featuring a transitional style allowing it to be versatile enough to complement many designs and styles nicely. This table features a butterfly leaf within the table top for a convenient built-in extension. With both a simplistic yet elegant design, this dining room table is perfect for many dining occasions. Additionally, this particular table is standard as a dining table, but can be built in a counter or bar height making it very adaptable and customizable.
- Extension top with built-in 18” butterfly leaf
- Shaker style legs with a traditional style top
- Choice of leaf locks or no leaf locks
- Several table edges and top thicknesses to choose from
- Dining, Counter, or Bar table heights available
- Large variety of wood types to pick between
- Wide array of finish choices, distressing, paint, and tonal ranges to select from with the option of a two-tone finish upon request
- Varnish comes in a standard satin sheen or a low matte sheen
- Always made in America using authentic Amish hardwood construction
- Custom hardwood furniture
Pair this gorgeous table with some simple dining chairs for a gorgeous dining set to last a lifetime! Contact DutchCrafters today, and speak with an experienced furniture specialist who can assist you in creating the perfect dining table for your home.
Height: 30", 36 or 42"
Table Top: 1"
Butterfly Leaf: 18"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
1-18" Butterfly Leaf
1" Thick Table Top
Mission Edge (Standard and Shown)
3/4" Roundover Edge
1-18" Butterfly Leaf
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to a temporary shutdown of non-essential businesses in Indiana mandated by the state government in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options