Amish Montpelier Windsor Chair
Amish Dining Room Furniture - Montpelier Windsor Chair
This Windsor Dining Chair's tall and wide back gives it a grand appearance, yet it's vertical sleek spindles give it a tall and modern look. Very affordable, this is one of best-selling Windsor dining chairs. The base price is lower, so an upgrade to cherry wood is within budget for more customers looking for a solid cherry wood dining chair. Maple wood is also a popular choice for someone looking to stay true to Windsor Chairs historical appearance from the 18th century.
These chair are handcrafted by an Old Order Amish woodworker in the hill country of Northern Ohio. He has been crafting chairs for over 25 years and is dedicated to providing heirloom dining chairs that are guaranteed to be passed onto the next generation. He has a strong faith is transformed into his calling for building furniture.
Special Windsor Chair Construction Techniques
- The outer spindles of the chair are wedged and glued through the seat.
- The other spindles are pushed into drilled holes through the seat and headrest and glued with special durable furniture glue.
- The legs are then glued and screwed to the underside of the seat for added strength.
- Unique tapered seat design for creating a comfortable scooped seat for sitting.
- Curved spindles for lumber support.
- Splayed plain legs.
- Steam bent chair pieces.
- Amish handcrafted from 100% solid hardwood in Ohio. Choose from oak wood, cherry wood, brown maple wood or hard maple wood. All of the wood is also sourced from the northern part of the United States. This Windsor chair is truly an American made solid wood chair.
- No Assembly Required
This chair style is available in a desk chair with gas lift, rocker or swivel bar stools. Please call to please a custom order for one of these matching Windsor furniture designs or visit our Amish furniture store in Florida.
Overall Width: 22 7/8"
Overall Depth: 21 3/4"
Overall Height: 39 1/2"
Seat Width: 18 3/8"
Seat Depth at Post: 13 7/8"
Seat Depth at Center: 16 1/8"
Back Height above Seat: 23 1/2"
Arm Chair Dimensions:
Overall Width: 23 3/4"
Overall Depth: 23"
Overall Height: 39 1/2"
Seat Width: 20 1/4"
Seat Depth at Post: 14 1/2"
Seat Depth at Center: 16 3/4"
Back Height above Seat: 23"
Width Between Arms: 18 1/2"
Arm Height from Floor: 25 1/2"
Brown Maple Wood
Hard Maple Wood
Unique Tapered Wood Seat Design
Splayed Plain Legs
Outer Spindles are Wedged and Glued Through Seat
Other Spindles are Pushed into Drilled Holes Thru the Seat and Headrest and Glued
Curved Spindles for Lumber Support
Steam Bent Chair Pieces
Amish Handcrafted In American
Solid Hardwood Construction
No Assembly Required
Counter or Bar Swivel Height
Shipping & Lead Time
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and supply chain disruptions, this product may take longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options