Amish Pine Wood End Table Cabinet
Eastern White Pine
Primitive Paint with Rubbed Distressed Finish (No Beating Up of the Wood)
Light Distressing with Worm Holes, Eased Edges, Wear Through and other marks to add character.
Heavy Distressing is an extensive amount of hand distressing to the furniture. There may be heavy pin holes, indentations and nicks, rasp markings and worm holes. The edges of the furniture are heavily worn. Simulated cracks are created on our heavily distressed package. You can notify your Amish furniture specialists if you prefer not to have the simulated cracks in the furniture.
Two Tone Finish with Top Stained and Base Painted
One Pine Wood Drawer
One Cabinet Door with Open Space No Shelf
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America
Amish Pine Wood End Table Cabinet with Hand Painted Design Option
A delightful collection of shelving and cabinetry are present in our Amish Pine Wood End Table Cabinet with Hand Painted Design Option. Create the framework for your living room or use this handy pine end table in your foyer, hallway or bedroom.
Two shelves provide room for remotes and other small items, while a small pine drawer is perfect for holding keys for easy retrieval. The raised pine door panel, complete with pine knobs can be custom made unfinished, in your choice of stain or paint, or with a hand painted design to add to its charm. Consider our Amish Farmhouse Shaker Coffee Table to complement this pine cabinet.
- Eastern White Pine is a straight-grained wood with a fine, uniform texture
- Pine displays the naturally occurring knots and blemishes of the wood, adding to its appeal
- This soft but stable wood works easily with most machine or hand tools and carves exceptionally well
- Pine displays paints and varnishes well
- Pine offers an economic alternative to other solid hardwoods, allowing you to furnish with solid wood at a lesser cost
- Pine is regularly used for carvings, sculptures, doors, trim, paneling, cabinetry, furniture & toys
This pine wood end table cabinet complements your cottage pine furniture or country pine furniture collection easily. Call one of our Amish Furniture Specialists today at 1-866-272-6773 with any questions.
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.