Amish Pine Wood End Table
Depth (top): 12"
Depth (base): 10 1/2"
Eastern White Pine
Primitive Paint with Rubbed Distressed Finish (No Beating Up of the Wood)
Light Distressing with Worm Holes, Eased Edges, Wear Through and other marks to add character.
Heavy Distressing is an extensive amount of hand distressing to the furniture. There may be heavy pin holes, indentations and nicks, rasp markings and worm holes. The edges of the furniture are heavily worn. Simulated cracks are created on our heavily distressed package. You can notify your Amish furniture specialists if you prefer not to have the simulated cracks in the furniture.
Two Tone Finish with Top Stained and Base Painted
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America
Amish Pine Wood Side End Table with Hand Painted Design Option
A pair of these Amish Pine Wood Side End Tables with Hand Painted Design Option easily complete the framework for your living room, family room or den. Set one in the foyer or hallway for an attractive accent table.
Ready for drinks, mail, keys, pictures and more, this inviting pine table provides a pretty yet functional pine end table. The curved legs and lower shelf add to its appeal and contribute to a shabby chic furniture collection easily. Explore our Amish handcrafted Accent Tables for the ones that best reflect your personal style.
Pine wood furniture contributes to your unique style. This Amish Pine Wood Side End Table functions as a design statement, bringing your hallway or foyer an added perk or providing your bedroom setting with a cozy addition.
- Eastern White Pine is offered at a great price, providing a more economic choice compared to other solid hardwoods
- Pine displays the knots and natural blemishes of the wood, adding to its appeal
- Pine is a straight grained wood with a fine, uniform texture
- This soft but stable wood works easily with most machine or hand tools and carves exceptionally well
- Pine is used regularly for carvings, sculptures, doors, trim, paneling, cabinetry, furniture and toys
All of our American made pine furniture is built to last. Call one of our Amish Furniture Specialists today at 1-866-272-6773 with any questions.
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.