Amish Handcrafted Saratoga Writing Desk
Amish Saratoga Solid Wood Writing Desk with Raised Panel Back
From the rich raised panels to the unique oval shapes in the frame, the Amish Saratoga Solid Wood Writing Desk draws attention wherever it goes. This wood desk features plenty of room to work on documents or your laptop, and plenty of storage for essential office items.
The Saratoga is also full of character, solid wood durability and fine Amish craftsmanship that isn't available in stores!
Customize Your New Desk
There are plenty of custom options to choose from. Have fun picking just the right wood and stain. Samples are available to help you decide.
- Measures 68 1/4" wide, 30" deep and 31" high
- Features a pullout tray on each side to expand your work space
- Choice of wood and finish
- Choice of hardware
- Choice of pencil drawer or keyboard pullout
- Option to add organizer to pencil drawer
- Option to add a power station
- Option to add a leather writing pad
We offer a wide collection of writing desks in all styles. You can count on each one to last as they are all solid wood desks crafted by hand. Please email or call us today with any questions.
Width: 68 1/4"
• Knee Hole: 24½" Wide with Pencil Drawer
• Pullout Tray on Top, Each Side
• Solid Curved Base, Curved Drawer Fronts
• 1 File Drawer on Left Side (False Drawer Fronts to Look Like 2 Drawers)
• 2 Smaller Storage Drawers on Right Side
• Hardware: Satin Nickel Drawer Pull I-2
• No Keyboard Pullout Drawer
• No Popup Power Station
• No Removable Leather Writing Pad
Optional Desk Features:
Add Keyboard Pullout Drawer
Add Popup Power Station (2 Outlets,2 USB Ports)
Add Removable Leather Writing Pad
Quarter Sawn White Oak
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Epoxy*
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled*
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Epoxy*
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled*
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy*
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled*
*Rustic Woods are available with open knots that are not filled or knots that are filled with an epoxy. See the example in the photo gallery.
Shipping & Lead Time
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and supply chain disruptions, this product may take longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options