Amish Schwartz Mission Storage Nightstand
Ask us a Question
Amish Schwartz Mission Nightstand with Two Doors and Drawer
They say a classic will never go out of style and with our Schwartz Mission Two Door Nightstand, it's easy to see why. Crafted with a style that inspires a genuine turn-of-the-century antique feel, this quaint nightstand offers enough charm and natural warmth to make a statement next to any bedside.
Taking notes straight from the Arts and Crafts, Sitckley-esque rule book, this authentic nightstand features a panel side with a solid back that lines both sides, leading around to a flush-mount drawer and recessed panel doors in front - ensuring utility over all else, allowing the true detail to come from the crisp lines in the natural wood grain patterns and the time-tested skills that come to life in the artistry-style woodwork. Grab on to the black Mission pull on the front of the drawer and you're greeted with a deep, dovetailed drawer box that is ready to store anything you may need to ensure your slumber is perfect.
Below, two doors open wide to reveal a convenient open space that is perfect for storing larger items, reading material, or anything else you'd want handy. Above, a solid 1" thick top is also available to house your lamp, alarm clock, and other must-haves, keeping them within arms reach. To finish off the piece, the wood shop crafts graciously curved lower trim pieces that attach to the straight, square legs, providing just the right look and a stable platform for this gorgeous night stand.
Add This Nightstand to Any Bedside
While we show this nightstand in a classic Oak Wood with a Ohio Certified Sealy Stain, the true possibilities are endless when it comes to customizing a set to complement your bedroom suite.
From the customize options above, you can...
- Choose from a variety of hardwood options, 11 total, to match or complement the wood species in any suite. From the classic Oak or Quarter Sawn White Oak, to a rich Cherry Wood or even Elm, there is no right or wrong way to start your decision.
- From there, you will have access to an array of finish options - each one offering a different way to bring the grain pattern to life and imparting a unique tone to the finished look.
- Once you've narrowed down the look, choose from a variety of different hardware options to add your personal touch to the night stand. We show the Schwartz Mission Collection with a black Mission pull that offers a very authentic feel, but you can choose any other collection at no charge and take the lead design role here.
- Drawer slides are another piece that can be overlooked in mass-produced furniture. Standard with high-quality side-mounted ball-bearing glides and full-extension range, you can stick with these or opt for the hidden under-mounted glides that also incorporate a unique soft-close mechanism that will take over when you shut your drawer and glide it gently to the closed position. Either way, you're sure to get a lifetime of use out of this quality hardware.
In addition to these features, you can also add a few extras that will make your routine a bit easier.
- LED Nightlight with Touch Switch - When it comes time to venture out of bed in the middle of the night, this convenient night lamp is fixed under the case to provide a soft glow that will guide your steps without disturbing anyone else.
- Three Plug Power Strip - In this day and age we all have electronic devices that need power to operate. Understandably so, having a power strip available in the back of the night stand offer a convenient way to keep everything powered up and charged throughout the evening, and ready to grab and go without digging around behind the night stand if you need to take something with you.
- Cedar drawer bottoms are also another easy addition that will make a world of difference. Using natural aromatic cedar, the drawer bottoms are crafted to provide the wonderful scent and natural moisture management that will keep anything inside smelling beautiful and ready when you need it.
How to Order
Once you've decided that the Schwartz Mission Nightstand is the one for you, simply choose the options through our customize wizard above and add to your cart for checkout. If you're still undecided, you can also add to your wishlist for later use and share with your loved ones via e-mail and social media to get some opinions on your selection.
If you would rather order by phone, please call one of our furniture specialists to assist you. We can help answer your questions, provide stain samples, and even put together a custom quote to tailor this piece to suit your unique needs.
Width - 23"
Depth - 18"
Height - 23 ¾"
Brown Maple Wood
Rustic Cherry Wood
Rustic Hickory Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Hard Maple Wood
Sap Cherry Wood
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
*Shown in Oak Wood with Sealy Finish
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
100% Solid Hardwood Construction
Made in America
Full Extension Drawer Slides
Traditional Mission Slats on the Sides
No Sliding Top with 3-Pug Power Strip
Choice of Premium Wood and Finish Color
Drawer Slides Selection
Cedar Bottom in Drawer
Three Plug Power Strip
Sliding Top with 3-Plug Power Strip
LED Nightlight with Touch Switch
*Click Here to Learn More About the Different Options Available with the Ida Bedroom Collection Nightstands
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options