Amish Shelby Shaker Extending Dining Bench
Ask us a Question
Amish Shelby Shaker Extend-A-Bench
The Amish Shelby Shaker Extend-A-Bench offers gorgeous solid wood seating. Defined by its shaker style, the legs are tapered and the form is simple. This wood bench comes with extensions that bring this bench to a full 96" with all extensions in. Extensions store in their own handy wooden storage box.
The Amish Shelby Shaker Extend-A-Bench is shown here in cherry wood with chilton toner stain.
- Solid wood bench
- Shaker style furniture
- Measures 13" wide, 18" high and standard length is 48"
- Comes with extensions that store in wood box--extensions bring bench to a full 96"
- Choice of wood and finish
- Lovely match with the Amish Shelby Leg Table
From an Amish Wood Shop
The Amish Shelby Shaker Extend-A-Bench is Amish made in Northern Indiana by leaders in the field. Every detail is carefully considered, creating an heirloom quality bench that will be around for decades. Our Amish Furniture Specialists are available to answer any questions and help with customizations. Please email or call us today. Thank you for taking time to visit DutchCrafters.
Standard Length: 48"
Total Length with Extensions in: 96"
Extension Length: 16"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Shown in cherry wood with Chilton FD 4401 Toner stain
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
Includes 3-16" Extensions
Solid Wood Storage Container
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options