Amish Shaker Hill Buffet
Ask us a Question
Amish Shaker Hill Buffet or Leaf Storage Cabinet
Representing solid wood high-function furniture in simple shaker style, the Amish Shaker Hill Buffet is a collection of beautiful cabinetry and storage. This shaker style furniture is up to the tasks of serving a buffet spread, storing dishes and linens and adding to your stylish dining room furniture collection. This custom furniture also offers the option to add a wine rack to its storage features.
- Solid wood buffet storage
- Shaker style furniture
- Available in two sizes with either a 60" or 72" width
- Comes with two adjustable shelves and felt leaf protectors
- Choice of wood and finish
- Matching Shaker Hill dining room furniture includes the Shaker Hill Trestle Table and the Shaker Hill Cabinet
If you would like help choosing the wood type or finish that will work best in your dining room, our Amish Furniture Specialists are happy to help. They can be reached via phone or email. Contact us today with any questions and thank you for shopping DutchCrafters.
Other Sizes Available:
72" W x 20" D x 38" H
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
Two Dovetailed Drawers on Bottom
Full Extension Drawer Slides
60" stores 36", 42" or 48" long leaves
72" stores 54" or 60" long leaves
Cabinet can Store up to 10 Leaves
Two Adjustable Shelves
Three Felt Leaf Protectors
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options