Amish Shaker Cupboard Cabinet
Ask us a Question
Amish Shaker Jelly Cupboard
Jelly Cupboards have been in American kitchens since the 19th century. Bring a piece of American history into your home with this reproduction style Jelly Cupboard. These cabinets were traditional used to actually store jelly and other canned goods but these days they can be used to store kitchen gadgets, pots and pans, etc.
This Shaker Jelly cabinet is Amish handcrafted for each customer which allows you to customize the wood and finish. If you are matching this piece to your existing kitchen furniture or kitchen cabinets that we can do a custom stain match for you.
Please call one of our Amish furniture specialists for assistance with this deciding on a finish.
Standard Features of Shaker Jelly Cabinet -
- Two Full Depth Adjustable Solid Wood Shelves
- Dovetail Drawers
- Undermount 3/4 Extension Drawer Slides
- Solid Hardwood Construction
- Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
- Made in America
- Option of Hardware, wood and finish
Width: 40 1/2"
Height: 49 1/2"
Oak Wood (Standard)
Two Full Depth Adjustable Solid Wood Shelves
Undermount 3/4 Extension Drawer Slides
Solid Hardwood Construction
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America
Choice of Premium Wood and Finish Color
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options