Amish Shaker Two-Door Hutch
Ask us a Question
Amish Shaker Two Door Hutch
The Amish Shaker 2-door Hutch has a stunning 2-shelf glass display top, with 2 dovetailed fully extending drawers and ample storage space hidden behind its 2 handcrafted, hardwood doors. This beautiful Amish hutch features modern luxuries such as touch lighting, and soft close drawer slides. Mirror back and silverware drawer inserts are also available.
By concentrating on form and function, the Shaker style has become a highly recognizable and timeless style.
Customize your hutch by choosing from a variety of optional features including:
- Hardwood Type
- Hardware Type
- Finish Type
- Base Door Style
- Back Type
- Shelves & Lighting Options
- Silverware Insert Options
Use these custom options to create a piece that is truly perfect for your home and needs. The final product of your custom Amish Shaker style hutch will be an heirloom quality piece of American made furniture that you will be proud to own as part of your home furniture collection.
If you have any questions or need custom ordering assistance, please don't hesitate to call and speak to one of our friendly and knowledgeable Amish furniture specialists.
Call toll free today! 866-272-6773.
Hard Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Brown Maple Wood
Elm Top and Brown Maple Base
Solid Hardwood Construction
Hardwood Dovetailed Drawers
Full-Extension, Soft-Closing, Concealed Drawer Slides
Solid Tongue and Groove Back
Glass Shelves and Touch Lighting
Shelf Inside Bottom Doors
Made in America
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
20-Year Limited Warranty
Choice of Solid Hardwood
Choice of Finish
Choice of Hardware
Choice of Door Style
Silverware Insert in Drawer
Wood Shelves and No Lighting
Doors are standard with plain glass or solid wood.
Custom Door Options Include:
-Glue Chip Glass
- Hunter Green
- London Brown
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options